BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTroiareuke
- Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml

TROIAREUKE - Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml

by Troiareuke

Brand from South Korea: TROIAREUKE. This mask has individual advantage such as Cream mask provide nutrient and moisture, Clay mask can remove sebum, and Modeling mask can give sufficient moisture. Apply on dry face & neck, leave it for 10 minutes and gently massage and wash off with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TROIAREUKE - Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml!
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
TROIAREUKE - Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml uploaded by Christine B.
TROIAREUKE - Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: YesStyle
TROIAREUKE - Cell Energy Mask Formula 50ml 50ml This professional skin care is a new concept of prescription skin care mask which has been formulated with porous powder. It gives excellent deep cleansing and radiance affect. This mask is pure white and all you do is apply to face Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes and then remove with a disposable wipes and warm water. You can mix prescription and pills to boost the effect! I just recently started using this mask and I really really love the way it makes my skin feel after removing. It is super super soft and due to the strength of the mask I only use twice a week at most. It has no fragrance and it’s some thing I will be definitely buying in the future! I can definitely see some improvement to my skin even after using for two weeks!!
Lizbeth M.
santa ana
This product is amazing I love combining this cream with a vitamin-c ample to help with some discoloration and acne scars when doing my night time skin care plus the for mula of the cream is very nourishing which gives me silky smooth skin in the morning

Looking for your answer?