BY ROMANTIC DECOR & MORE

During periods of fasting without solid foods, Monastic brewers relied on the Double Bock; a stronger, richer beer to fulfill their basic nutritional needs. Known to them as "liquid bread," a Double Bock has an intense malt aroma and thick, chewy body. In the spirited tradition of naming a Double Bock using the suffix "-ator," we give you Troegenator to provide warmth and nourishment all throughout the year.

• What type of finish does this drink have?1 Answers
  • What o u guys think if they came out with more flavors.? 7 Answers
  • "It's really good but quite expensive. " in 1 review
  • "It's at least $12 a six pack but totally worth it because of it's high alcohol content!" in 1 review
  • "He is the beer drinker in the family." in 1 review
  • "Pretty high ABV% but has a great flavor to it." in 1 review
  • "It has a good taste to it... high alcohol content great beer totaly worth every penny........" in 1 review
Tara N.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
There's a Troegs brewery about an hour from me in Hershey, PA. If anyone is even remotely close, you need to go. The beer flights are incredible. And the food? Wow. Just go. Get the French fries and the soft pretzel with extra cheese sauce. You'll thank me later.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
Troges. Such a Pennsylvania tradition! Now maybe I'm biased considering I'm from PA and like to support local breweries, but hands down this place has some of the best craft beers! This one in particular is a little much for me hence why I game it four stars, but I do love their season Mad Elf beer!
Connie N.
Bristol, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love the smooth refreshing taste and it pairs well with any burger great for friends and a cookout .There is something more special about a beer that taste as good as it looks
Jackie A.
Philadelphia, PA
Troegenator is an awesome bock that is one of the many delicious beers that Troegs produces day in and day out. My husband and I are beer lovers so we know that we can always count on Troegs to give u delicious beers of many kinds. This is simply a must try, especially if you love a good German style beer!
Kimberly L.
Very strong alcoholic taste. It's more of a sipper than a drinker and you can't have too many in one night. Probably good for the college crowd or those looking to get drunk quick. I wouldn't recommend it for being social.
Lacy W.
Bakersfield, CA
I like to try new beers from all over and collect the bottle caps of the ones I try. I have to say this beer pleased me with the very distinct taste as well as the cap it had.
Amy B.
East Millsboro, PA
Love me some Troegs. None of their beers are bad. Always a great product. It's worth every penny every time. It's such a good Bock with a high abv so I never have too many.
Daniel M.
Newport News, VA
I was lucky enough to take a tour of the brewery and took home a growler of Troegenator. Pretty high ABV% but has a great flavor to it. Can be pricey so it's more of a treat than an every weekend brew.
Jamie S.
My boyfriend and I loveeeee this beer! It's at least $12 a six pack but totally worth it because of it's high alcohol content! It's also REALLY tasty!
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
Troegs is a great beer company, their beers all have distinct tastes and are great quality. This one if not one of my favorites but it is still good.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
What o u guys think if they came out with more flavors.?
Dom B.
Lansing, MI
What type of finish does this drink have?