Tröegs Troegenator Double Bock
During periods of fasting without solid foods, Monastic brewers relied on the Double Bock; a stronger, richer beer to fulfill their basic nutritional needs. Known to them as "liquid bread," a Double Bock has an intense malt aroma and thick, chewy body. In the spirited tradition of naming a Double Bock using the suffix "-ator," we give you Troegenator to provide warmth and nourishment all throughout the year.see more...
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "It's really good but quite expensive. " in 1 review
- "It's at least $12 a six pack but totally worth it because of it's high alcohol content!" in 1 review
- "He is the beer drinker in the family." in 1 review
- "Pretty high ABV% but has a great flavor to it." in 1 review
- "It has a good taste to it... high alcohol content great beer totaly worth every penny........" in 1 review