BY COCOA PUFFS

First Ingredient Whole GrainA whole grain food is made by using all three parts of the grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals contain more whole grain than any other single ingredient.Trix has 11g Whole Grain per serving.Cocoa Puffs has 12g Whole Grain per serving.At least 48g recommended daily. see more...

Amanda C.
new york
Till this day my mom still gets this family pack deal from cosco. When ever i have cereal I would leave the milk i wouldn’t drink it. I would only drink the left over milk if i had coco puff cereal. Still the same hobbit i never outgrew. I never like the taste of milk. But coco puffs ill say will have ur children drinking all their left over milk.
Noura H.
Los Angeles
Always keep in mind the nutrition label, you really don’t realize how much sugar is in cereal in general, but besides that, I love itttt! Tastes sooo delicious and sweet which is what I look forward too in the mornings! It’s delicious and yummy and I love how both bags are in one box making it so much easier in the morning!
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
I really love these flavors it is great that it mixed up with half and half that way you'll be able to get Best of Both Worlds I go cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs with me and my family we really enjoyed it like to sit down for breakfast or even at night before going to bed and be able to eat it and enjoy it delicious chocolate or colorful flavor it is one of our favorites I highly recommended
Tay R.
Never ever ever ever gone a get too tired of this feral one because I love chocolate two chocolate makes you happier and three being happier makes like better so I really do itge others to try this.
Mel M.
bakersfield , CA
The cereals are mine and my kids absolutely favorite we absolutely love them we always get them every time you go to the store we have to get a lot of cereal cuz my kids love cereal
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
Alex R.
Downey
I'm not a fan of sweet cereal but my husband and kids over vote me every time. They love this box for the variety it has and they all seem to be my family's favorite
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids! This cereal has been an all time favorite since I was a little child. Love all the fruity taste in Trix! We also love the Cocoa Puffs, so chocolatey and leaves you with the yummy chocolate milk at the end!
Destiny🍃 G.
Two in one such an amazing deal and there super delicious a I also like the yogurt of tricks pros for coco puffs turns you milk into chocolate and it taste amazing I would buy again if I wasn’t on a diet
Raquel A.
Houston
Love this cereal. Both of them have an amazing taste, and texture. I love the chocolate flavor of the cocoa puffs. And the fruity flavor of the trix.