BY TRIXIE

Rustic dog house - medium see more...

• Does anyone know the dimensions of this? I have a small puppy tha...1 Answers
  • How much does this house cost? It's adorable! 1 Answers
  • Omg this is so cute! does it come in bigger sizes? 1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Rell B.
This is a cute little dog house . I would paint it a different color and place my dogs name on it . And make it look very homey
Nicole B.
Torrance, CA
This is the cutest dog house ever!! my dogs would totally love this! who ever thought of this creation was a genius!
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the coolest dog house i have ever seen !! It's like a ūüź∂ūüź© log home !!!! I want to get one for my large dog
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
This dog house is so cute!!! Super reliable for rain/snow and is very inexpensive. My dog loves going in this!
Janet C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I d like to know where to find this. it s adorable for my dog. the perfect size too. looks great to paint.
Terri W.
Low quality, literally started falling apart a couple of days after I got it.
Fanny  R.
Elizabeth, NJ
My dog has one of these for the spring & summer time he loves laying there
Paige r.
Omg this is so cute! does it come in bigger sizes?
Melissa S.
How much does this house cost? It's adorable!
Paris S.
Does anyone know the dimensions of this? I have a small puppy that will grow to be around 10-15 pounds so I'm looking for something small.