Trixie Pet Products TRIXIE Simona Cat Tree uploaded by Kristen W.Trixie Pet Products TRIXIE Simona Cat Tree uploaded by Kristen W.

BY TRIXIE PET PRODUCTS

The TRIXIE Simona Cat Tree is the perfect feline getaway. With five levels to perch and climb on, this cat tree is crafted of long-haired plush, fleece, and durable sisal. A cozy condo is featured along with dangling toys for hours of endless fun. Its quick and easy assembly ensures long-lasting use for years to come. Suitable for cats of all ages. About Trixie Pet Products Trixie Pet Products is a German company that supplies items across the world for dogs, cats, small animals, fish, and reptiles. Trixie is committed to bringing consumers innovative products with the latest technology. They know what it takes to be a loyal animal lover, so each product from Trixie is designed specifically with the animal's best interests in mind. Dimensions: 21.5L x 19.5W x 51H in. Crafted of long-haired plush, fleece, and sisal White color Features a cozy condo Dangling toys included 5 levels to perch and climb on Suitable for cats of all ages Quick and easy assembly see more...

• Really looking to get a cat tree, but I am scared that my cat won...2 Answers
  • Since it is white, does it get dirty quickly?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a cat tree for my 4 month old kitten I was just w...6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Marylou C.
I Love this treehouse thingy My cats love it even more...Ill take a picture of it I took a couple pieces off due to my cats fighting over it, But they absolutely love it!!! They prefer it over the couches or beds in the house for sure...My tree/house is 5 years old and still is in decent shape it has one small tear on the top piece from my cat kneeding it before he gets comfortable but other than that if it gets hair on it and it will it comes off with the vaccuum very easily and it has scratch posts going up to each tier for the cats to sharpen and trim their nails on...My cats are infatyated with their bed and I swear I want to get a new one because they are bigger now and like I said its 5 years old but they would probably chew my head off haha theyd be sad for sure. Its still in good shape and very sturdy though so Ill let them keep it a couple more years ❤
Kristen W.
Louisville, KY
We were gifted this for christmas when we only had one cat. now we have 3 and they absolutely adore it. it's so not that colour any more because i have a black cat and grey cat (you'd think the white cat would counteract those 2 but nope) but they seriously love it. at any given time, there is always at least one cat sleeping, scratching or playing. they don't love the little 'house' that much, they much prefer the 2 top levels, but like i said we have 3 so 2 top levels and 3 cats.. someone gets left out. they also rarely play with the rope thing, it's kind of useless. they do scratch on it all the time though.
Tamara T.
Alamogordo, NM
The Trixie Cat tree has to be my Sheldons favorite place to hang out. Not only does he feel like he is king of the house because it is elevated over everyone else, He takes all his cat naps snug and secure inside its little hide away. Super pleased with this cat tree.
Raquel W.
Got this at an auction kinda broken with two of the tops broken off. And the balls came off immediately. But maybe cause I got it from an auction. But my cats love it. All 5.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
If you have multiple cats its a MUST! my cats love it a lot. they spend most of there time there sleeping on it. when i first brought it out they just were surrounding it like crazy nudgging there heads on it. pretty sweet sight.
kiaya j.
Lindsey, OH
So much fun because if you have one cat or three they can all be on it together and play, it's not to large and doesn't take up a whole lot of space which is awesome!!
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have a cat myself anymore. My sister however has three and I bought this for her cats. They absolutely love it. They are always playing on it. They even sleep on it. Its a great product.
Courtney T.
Minot , ND
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves his cat tree! at first he was skeptical but now it's his favorite. I set mine in the window so he can look outside without messing up the curtains.
Elias G.
Cat tower definitely a necessity for your furry friend. The bigger the better to make your cat feel at home, sturdy and durable 9/10 dark color preferred
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
I have not used one of these but I've seen other people that had them and the cats love them I would love to try one for my kitty
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Do cats actually play on these?
Karla R.
Staten Island, NY
I'm looking for a cat tree for my 4 month old kitten I was just wondering how hard is the assembly and is it sturdy enough to last a while?
Amber K.
Really looking to get a cat tree, but I am scared that my cat won't use it. How did your cats react to it?
Kylee R.
Jacksonville, AR
Since it is white, does it get dirty quickly?