BY TRIXIE

Nuria cat condo see more...

• My cat is pretty big and strong.. would this work for him? I boug...1 Answers
A N.
My cat loves this Trixie Nuria cat condo! She plays with the little ball that hangs for hours and loves to climb up and scratched the crap out of it! It's heavy duty and it's going to last us a long time which is great so I don't have to buy a new one.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL
These are great for cats. Not only do they have their one place to sit and sleep but a place where they can play as well as scratch freely. Highly recommend for all cat owners who want to keep their carpets and furniture nice.
Lourdes R.
Madison, WI
Amazing find for the price. Pretty big hidey area, covered with fine plush. It's very soft, not course carpet like other condos you find here and at the pet store. It is brown and tan/cream, not black like picture appears but this is totally okay and I knew from another buyer's review going in that this would be the case. Nice and sturdy, could be a little bit heavier but like I said, for the price absolutely nothing to complain about. Kitty loves it, he is in it right now. Will probably outgrow the top platform eventually but that is okay. Looks great in the living room and doubles as scratching post. Thumbs up!
Irene R.
These are really good for cats! It keeps them entertained and gives them a comfortable place to take nap! I'm so buying one for my cat!
Bailey M.
Obetz, OH
My cat is pretty big and strong.. would this work for him? I bought him a scratching post before and he knocked it over and is now terrified of it.. is this one heavy enough to stay upright when he uses it?