BY TRIXIE

Nerja scratching wave see more...

Stevie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use to have three cats, I only have one now. But anyways two of them use to always lay in the middle thingy , not st the same time but yeah I like this. Made me feel that my money was well spent when I seen them laying on it.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I don't have one of these myself but my mother has one and her cat absolutely loves it she is all the time on it. They can just lay around if they want or jump and play one it and I believe she got it for a pretty good price
Tristan C.
My friend bought this one for her kitten and it absolutely adores it. It plays on it until it gets tired and then just falls asleep either in or on it. Her kitten likes to hide her toys in the little cat cubby too
Kinsley R.
My friend has this for her cat. She always puts cat nip on it and it drives the cat wild! They love it.
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Absolutely love it!!! Found at pet stores , online or stores like Wal Mart in my area. Well put together. Met all expectations. Cats at first wouldn't use the scratching post included but that was solved fast with a spray :) it attracted them to it and they stopped scratching my cabinets and couches.
Brittany P.
We bought one of these two years ago for our cats and they all love it, it's just the right size and height to lounge on and offers a perfect sleeping space inside as well as several different scratch surfaces to suit different types of cats. After two years it's still in good shape and still a favorite of our cats.