BY TRIXIE

Murcia scratching post see more...

Amber U.
Elizabeth, PA
My cat loves this! She can play on it all day and not get bored. Its a great thing to have so that your cats don't tear up furniture it definitely helps a lot with that.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I do not own this, but I need to! My friends have one JUST like this, and they rave about it! My cats would LOVE it! I am told it is VERY durable, lasts forever, and they certainly get their moneys worth!
Brenna S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My aunts kitties absolutely love this! They have so much fun going in an out of the holes and they sont scratch on her couches anymore since shes got this!
Karla D.
I guess T this for my cat when he was just a little kitten and it's so durable! Even now, it still holds up and my cat still plays around with it!
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
My kitty loves this! She stays entertained for hours and it doesn't take room. it's sturdy and doesn't tip over like some scratch posts.
samantha r.
Saybrook, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a cheap made scratching post. i would not recommend buying this product. my cat didn't even glance at it.
Emily M.
York, ME
my cat has this one and absolutley loves it she will go from outside to in the house ans only be on this
Jayel K.
Love this! My cats love this! If they aren't playing on it they are sleeping on it ! Cannot get the off
Mariana D.
Huge hit with kitty. She plays on it for hours. Takes up almost no space. Easy to clean.
Amanda F.
Mamaroneck , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fell apart within the first month. Cheaply made and very small - I don't recommend.
Kjersti D.
Mayville, Wi
I've heard great things about these but do they keep them occupied for a while?
Kelsi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Where do you find this at?
melissa s.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 15lb cat will he be able to play in this? Are the holes big enough for a huge cat?
Cam H.
Hillsboro, OR
My cat often prefers scratching furniture to her cat scratch posts. Did anyone with a tricky cat like mine actually get theirs to use this product? Or was it just a waste of money?