BY TRIXIE

Move-2-win level 3 see more...

Holly R.
How the heck do they figure these out so quickly?! I'm so amazed. I have some level 1 and level 2 toys, but honestly, if you have a smart dog I'd just skip the easy ones and go straight to 3! This was for a VERY smart dog, and she figured it out in less than 3 minutes with none of the easier levels for practice. I could see her working it out, it was great entertainment for me, as well!
Ruth G.
Evans, CO
This is amazing for smart dogs , my friend has one and my dog love it , I need to buy one for him . I recommend to buy it.
Bri F.
Dorr, MI
This amazing people with how well dogs can learn how to do this so quickly which is pretty amazing.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How long does it take your dog to figure this out?
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
What's your favorite color 😂
Taylor M.
Annandale , VA
Is this actually worth buying?