Trixie Baza Grande Cat Hammock uploaded by Alisha S.

BY TRIXIE

Baza grande cat hammock see more...

Alisha S.
Tampa, FL
This thing is so awesome. I have the different style than the one on this review. But it’s made by the same people. Awesome quality and my kitties love it! It’s also really cute and look great with my house decor. Definitely would recommend. Especially for the awesome price!
cathy m.
this Trixie Baza Grande Cat Hammock is my all time favorite it beats anything out for cats by far it comes in use for many different things for her no cons just pro's my cat loves it to play to nap to sharpen her claws i would always keep one around yes definitely it has so many uses
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
We have something similar (couldn't find the exact product on here) and our cats took a while to get used to it, but now, our kitten sleeps in the hammock regularly. We put it by the window so he can look out while sitting in the hammock, and he loves it.
Thao T.
I have something similar to this for my cat and she loves it for her afternoon nap. The material is soft and fluffy and pretty compact so it doesn't take up too much space.