BY TRIXIE

Alicante cat tree - gray see more...

jessica d.
KEARNY, NJ
I have something similar like this for my cats. the only thing they liked about it were the toys in strings which they promptly chewed off. they only use it to sit and look out the window.
Kylee R.
Jacksonville, AR
I've been looking for a car perch for a while. I love that it matches anywhere in my home and my cats have a place to lay besides on top of my laptop and other books!
Krystal M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cats are a passion of mine and making them comfortable is important to me. A little pricey but a must have for happy cats. It looks great anywhere in the home!
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
I have 4 cats! This would be a dream to own! I do have a friend who owns one and her cats get hours of entertainment out of it!
August S.
Scappoose , OR
My mom has this but in cream color and all 3 of her cats just love it. It's perfect in the Corner and it's a perfect fit.
Shelby D.
Personally I think they are are great idea if your cat likes these. My cat gets bored with stuff like this.
Dana B.
Got this for my cat and she loved it! She loves to jump from level to level and the carpeting is super soft
Estelle V.
I have the same one for a while. My cat loves it. I hung some toys on it so she can play.
She sleeps on it too some times.
Cons ? Where can I buy new poles ?
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm currently looking for a cat tree and I really don't want to buy one if my cat not going to use it how are your cats like them I want to know . All the signs say she need one because she well set on top of our couch and look out the window i don't know it that enough for her just don't want to buy it for her and she doesn't use it because cosco has one right now for $75 bucks and that a great deal they usually $100 and up so let know lady and gentlemen .