Trix Cereal Wildberry Red Swirls uploaded by April E.Trix Cereal Wildberry Red Swirls uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.Trix Cereal Wildberry Red Swirls uploaded by kandiss J.

BY TRIX

Trix® Wildberry Red Swirls.
General Mills.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D: 10% DV. see more...

• "These are one of my favorite cereals since childhood!" in 1 review
kandiss J.
Foodie Expert
Looooove me some Trix. Its so yummy and my kids love it. Its got a fruity flavor and its got lots of colors. Its good to eat without milk too. Good cereal. SILLY RABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!
Debbie H.
08754
Foodie Expert
Trix cereal has a permanent place on my pantry shelf. With 5 grandchildren I always have to have something on hand for them that is fast and easy for a midday snack. Its onle one of the many General Mills Cereals that they love. Sometimes I will even put a small handfull into a baggie for them to snack on.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
Still taste the same goodness like when I was growing up. They hold up in milk and each ball has great flavor. I would recommend these childhood favorites.
Carly J.
Casper
Foodie Expert
Good cereal, with a wonderful taste for a affordable price. I suggest this and will continue purchasing Trix!
Aleshia F.
Foodie Expert
I always loved Trix since I was younger but as I got older I don't really like the taste anymore.
Roxanna A.
Foodie Expert
Great cereal, kids love it for breakfast and snacks. God cruity flavor and keeps its crunch
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
Trix is a childhood favorite. Love this cereal! I also love the fun colors. Yummy!
sonia T.
These are one of my favorite cereals since childhood!!love that every color is a different flavor!
Rachael M.
Great cereal love the colors for kids and it's great tasting and it is more for kids than grownups but my son loves this kind and he loves that his milk is purple after eating all of it. Has no heavy product that will keep my sons energy down .
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
As a kid these were the best but as I have grown I prefer granola based cereal. There is always those few times you re visit your child hood and purchase these.
Katrina N.
San Jose, CA
Are these only red flavored trix?