BY TRIX

Trix® Wildberry Red Swirls.
General Mills.
Naturally & artificially fruit flavored sweetened corn puffs.
It's back!
With whole grain first ingredient.
Per 1 cup serving.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
180mg sodium, 7% DV.
10g sugars.
Calcium, 10% DV.
Vitamin D: 10% DV. see more...

• "These are one of my favorite cereals since childhood!" in 1 review
briseida S.
Compton, CA
I love this cereal wouldn’t trade it for any other it’s very fruity and crunchy soft that it melts in my mouth the smell it has it’s very fruity as well and you can smell it from far it’s delicious makes my mouth water all the time makes me remember my childhood because this was my all favorite glad they still sell it
Rachael M.
Lake Stevens, WA
Great cereal love the colors for kids and it's great tasting and it is more for kids than grownups but my son loves this kind and he loves that his milk is purple after eating all of it. Has no heavy product that will keep my sons energy down .
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Trix cereal has a permanent place on my pantry shelf. With 5 grandchildren I always have to have something on hand for them that is fast and easy for a midday snack. Its onle one of the many General Mills Cereals that they love. Sometimes I will even put a small handfull into a baggie for them to snack on.
Jomary R.
I'm not a fan, but my kids love Trix cereal. For them is like the best cereal ever. I have bought all the "editions", but the thing is all of them taste the same. You can find them in every supermarket and/or grocery store and they're cheap. Like I said I'm not a fan but I will keep buying them for my kids.
kandiss J.
Looooove me some Trix. Its so yummy and my kids love it. Its got a fruity flavor and its got lots of colors. Its good to eat without milk too. Good cereal. SILLY RABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Will always love Trix definitely not just for kids. Little upset that they changed from the fruit shaped to them all being little ball shapes but the taste is still the same so not to upset!
April E.
Eldon, IA
In our house these is a keep in stock cereal! It has so many favors and are great for snacking on! The curb your sweet tooth without the guilt. I mean really, who doesn't like #Trix
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
As a kid these were the best but as I have grown I prefer granola based cereal. There is always those few times you re visit your child hood and purchase these.
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
Silly rabbit trixs are for kids. My number one favorite cereal since I was my daughters age and they had the actual shape of the fruits and not these balls
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Still taste the same goodness like when I was growing up. They hold up in milk and each ball has great flavor. I would recommend these childhood favorites.
Katrina N.
San Jose, CA
Are these only red flavored trix?
stephania p.
Have you used this cereal for any recipe?