Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaTrix
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 107 oz

Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz

Trix Cereal is a delicious breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy. With No High Fructose Corn Syrup and 11 g of Whole Grain, you can enjoy Trix with milk or by itself for a school snack.

Have you used this cereal for any recipe?
Are these only red flavored trix?
Start your review of Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz!
Product Highlights
These are one of my favorite cereals since childhood!in reviews
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Purchased at: Publix
My kids love this, but I myself, haven’t ever really cared for it. Even as a child this wasn’t ever a box I would go for.
Claudia D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by Claudia D.
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by Claudia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Este cereal es muy bueno para el desayuno de los niños 🧒, tiene un sabor delicioso porque viene combinando con 6 sabores de frutas, se los recomiendo, a mi niño le encanta
Abriana H.
Killeen, TX
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by Abriana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not the best choice if you’re going healthy! But still fun and great for the kids! I enjoy a bowl also every now and then with ice cold milk, yummmm🤤🤤🤤😍. And there is also some great deals on Big G so, go figure!
payton N.
Stafford, TX
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by payton N.
Purchased at: Kroger
trix is one of my favorite cereal. i found this shirt while thrifting and knew i had to get it because i love trix cereal. i love how they have all the different colors and shapes. #trix
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
1,677 reviews
Purchased at: Safeway
I loved this cereal when I was younger, and even got the Trix yogurt because I enjoyed this cereal and it’s flavors so much. Now I have an almost four year old son who loves this cereal as well! This is the only cereal he’s been excited to eat lately, and even snacks on it throughout the day occasionally. Definitely a great kids cereal.
Giselle H.
Ontario, CA
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by Giselle H.
Purchased at: Vons.com
I love trix it’s delicious and super sweet I love the crunch. Sometimes they do limited addition flavors or shapes.
Leslie V.
Athens
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love these! My sister recommended them to me and they are the best! I enjoy eating these every morning!
iliana A.
Delano, CA
It's a good cereal very fruity and fresh. It is good with or without milk. It's not expensive I think it is a reasonable price.
kandiss J.
Trix, Cereal, Fruit Flavored Corn Puffs, 10.7 oz uploaded by kandiss J.
Looooove me some Trix. Its so yummy and my kids love it. Its got a fruity flavor and its got lots of colors. Its good to eat without milk too. Good cereal. SILLY RABBIT, TRIX ARE FOR KIDS!!!
A F.
I always loved Trix since I was younger but as I got older I don't really like the taste anymore.