Trix Cereal, Corn Puffs, Fruitalicious Swirls, 12.9 oz (365 g)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trix Cereal, Corn Puffs, Fruitalicious Swirls, 12.9 oz (365 g)!
How would you rate this product?
winslow
Phenomenal sweet fruit taste, my kids chow down in the morning with the amazing flavor of tricks cereal! Only thing about this product I would add is maybe an activity in the back for the kids. 🤷🏽‍♀️ but I don’t buy it for the box I buy trix for the delicious taste !
South Plainfield, NJ
Trix are a go to cereal when you're feeling a bit reminiscent. However, I miss the actual fruit shapes! Still though, way better than the yogurt from when I was growing up. Just be aware, it's ALWAYS more sugary than you remember!
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love love love Trix. But I am upset that they changed the shapes. But they still taste the same so it's all good.
No Special Diet
I remember that cereal, I use to eat that all the time when I was a Kid, even though trix is not just for kids.
Gravette, AR
One of my favorite when I was little, my kids also love these cereal. Every bit has its taste if fruitiness. :)
Oak Harbor, WA
Trix cereal is delicious. My son loves the various colors. The flavor is also great for breakfast cereal!
No Special Diet
This is my favorite cereal of all time. I've eaten it since I was a child and never leaves me like. It is a mixture of different fruit flavors. They have a very sweet and crunchy texture. In addition to being very colorful, children love.