Trix Cereal, 12 oz (340 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC. uploaded by Shellian S.

BY TRIX

Fruity sweetened corn puffs. Same great taste! Good source of whole grain and calcium. With whole grain. Exchange: 2 starch. Exchange calculations based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, copyright 2003 by the American Dietetic Association, the American Diabetes Association. Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is one of my kids favorite cereal, I personally don't know if it is
the different color they are attracted to or if it the taste but I know
for sure that they love every bite of it. It is not overly sweet and I
normally just serve it with 2% milk, sometimes with ripe banana or
strawberry. I would recommend it.
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I love trix cereal because it has a great fruity flavor and is very filling. It is a great breakfast and I have loved the cereal for years
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
Omg I loved this cereal as a kid, so fruity and flavourful. My kids haven’t tried it yet only because it’s not a great choice to eat because of all the sugars but I will let them try it one day. Wow, I miss this cereal, I wonder if it tastes the same as when I was a kid?!
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
This is my all-time favourite cereal but is no longer sold in Canada but every time my mother goes on a trip to the states I forced her to bring home boxes and boxes of it for me so I never run out
Alejandra M.
Medellín
Este cereal es delicioso, me encanta su sabor. Es muy dulce pero pra las personas que nos encanta el dulce está bien.
Shellian S.
Virginia Bch, VA
How do you serve this cereal.