Trix and Cocoa Puffs Cereal, 44.75 oz

by Cocoa Puffs

Two Bags Inside! One of Each Cereal; Trix and Cocoa Puffs!

Do you like this one? [user:leydac1] [user:maggietorials]
Start your review of Trix and Cocoa Puffs Cereal, 44.75 oz!
Grace L.
Riverton, NJ
Love this product and eat it all the time. Would recommend to any of my friends. I like it so much that I eat it as a treat to reward myself! It’s not too pricey at all; very affordable. Tastes great!
Celine A.
Glendale, CA
1,113 reviews
How did I not know about this? My two favorite cereals in one box?! This is amazing!
Xiomara S.
Lorain, OH
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Purchased this at a "big box" store and I am def going to purchase again. It was pretty much the same price as approximately 1 1/2 boxes so it's a good deal. Also perfect if you like keeping your cereal in the plastic containers or cereal dispensers.
Kynnedy H.
Little Rock, AR
These are my two favorite cereals in one. It’s a good value. I love having something chocolate and fruity
Alina C.
San Diego , CA
This is a reallly good deal esp when you’re trying to save space! Two of really good cereals in one box?! Who can pass on that
Abby H.
Hopatcong, NJ
1,272 reviews
This is such a classic for me. I ate this cereal growing up. It’s chocolate flavor is delicious. It’s artificial tasting for sure, but I don’t except much from a sugar filled cereal. I recommend it as a dessert on occasion.
Anahi L.
Love the mix of these two because you can have a fruity flavor one day and a chocolate flavor the next
Sarah W.
I know I'm not a kid but these two cereals are for me. Sugary delights. Do it let your kids miss out on these
stephanie E.
Chula Vista, CA
This cereal is perfect as a treat but not as a everyday breakfast it’s tasty and affordable .
jois H.
Belfield, ND
Who doesn't love cereal like all different kinds of cereal we're a big cereal family we eat all different kinds the cereal was amazing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maruja C.
il y a 2 ans
NicoleMargaret R. il y a 2 ans
I’m not a fan of either cereals.