Triumph Pup Corn Dog Treats Barrel uploaded by Sally M.

BY TRIUMPH

Odor free bully sticks, 100% digestible dog chews, Made from free-range, grass-fed cattle, Perfect for medium to large dogs, Long lasting dog chews Color: Peanut ButterSize: 30 oz. see more...

kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My dog loved them and the price is great bit I left for awhile it got stale so he had trouble eating it so I had to throw them out because he wouldn't finish them
Dana S.
These are fun to give your dog! They come in cute dog shapes and I know my dog loves the cheese flavor! They are quite big so we usually only give him one at a time for a nice treat!
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
My dog loved these at first but he lost fondness of them after two weeks. I will not be repurchasing because of it but he is quite picky.
Ciera F.
Lakeview, MI
My dogs love these treats! They get excited as soon as I open the bag. They fortunately don't have a strong smell that I've noticed so it doesn't gross me out like some dog treats. The pupcorn is also great for my one dog who has a hard time with a lot of treats because they will upset her stomach but she has no problem with these whatsoever!
Paige H.
Toronto, ON
Such a cute idea for dog treats! Bought these a while back for my dog and she loved them. Reasonably priced for the huge tub you get