Triumph Pup Corn Dog Treats Barrel uploaded by Sally M.

BY TRIUMPH

Odor free bully sticks, 100% digestible dog chews, Made from free-range, grass-fed cattle, Perfect for medium to large dogs, Long lasting dog chews Color: Peanut ButterSize: 30 oz. see more...

Megan T.
Dover, DE
My great dane goes nuts for these!!! She would seriously eat the entire bag if allowed! And since they are low fat and she is a huge dog, I never feel bad about giving her a few extra!
Jessica W.
We have a dog who is a picky eater and he loves Pupcorn! It is a small, quick and healthy treat for our dog and we love that you can buy big jars of it as well!!
kay w.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My dog loved them and the price is great bit I left for awhile it got stale so he had trouble eating it so I had to throw them out because he wouldn't finish them
Brittany F.
My dog's go crazy for these treats. Once I open the container, that is all they want. They turn their noses up to anything else. This is a repeat product at my house.
Dee Y.
They might be great...but sadly my dog didn't like them. Might have been a texture thing. Now, I have an entire tub of dog treats that won't get eaten haha.
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
My dog loved these at first but he lost fondness of them after two weeks. I will not be repurchasing because of it but he is quite picky.
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
Good price for all of these but... They get harder as soon as you open the seal and then my dog wouldn't eat them.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I had a big old yellow lab named kelly. She loved these and they were were healthy and low-fat and low cal.
Kristen R.
Both of my dogs love these treats! Definitely one of their favorites, and this barrel lasts so long!
Tyler M.
These are like Cheetos for my dog! I feel as if his addiction is just as bad as mine!