Triumph Pup Corn Dog Treats Barrel uploaded by Sally M.

BY TRIUMPH

Odor free bully sticks, 100% digestible dog chews, Made from free-range, grass-fed cattle, Perfect for medium to large dogs, Long lasting dog chews Color: Peanut ButterSize: 30 oz. see more...

Brittany F.
My dog's go crazy for these treats. Once I open the container, that is all they want. They turn their noses up to anything else. This is a repeat product at my house.
Kristen R.
Both of my dogs love these treats! Definitely one of their favorites, and this barrel lasts so long!
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I had a big old yellow lab named kelly. She loved these and they were were healthy and low-fat and low cal.
Hailey G.
Duboistown, PA
My dog hates these things, she will eat just about anything besides these things
Heather K.
My dog LOVES Pupcorn! She will almost always choose it over the other treats.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
My dog is a big fan of these he gets so happy when he has it ! And enjoys it !!!!!
Tyler M.
These are like Cheetos for my dog! I feel as if his addiction is just as bad as mine!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
My doggies love these I taught them all their tricks with these they love them
Dee Y.
They might be great...but sadly my dog didn't like them. Might have been a texture thing. Now, I have an entire tub of dog treats that won't get eaten haha.
Sherri O.
Coventry, RI
Good price for all of these but... They get harder as soon as you open the seal and then my dog wouldn't eat them.