Triumph Pup Corn Dog Treats Barrel uploaded by Sally M.

BY TRIUMPH

Odor free bully sticks, 100% digestible dog chews, Made from free-range, grass-fed cattle, Perfect for medium to large dogs, Long lasting dog chews Color: Peanut ButterSize: 30 oz. see more...

Sarah B.
Caney, KS
Adorable! My doggo loves these treats. The barrel is large and holds many treats- good value! They aren't bad tasting for humans either (I lost a bet, ok?) 10/10 Because my dog goes NUTS for these things!
Kim P.
Murphysboro, IL
My dog is a rat terrier and loves pup corn. His favorite is the cheese flavored ones but they seem to have a stale texture I don't know if they're supposed to or not though.
Ashley S.
My dogs really like these treats. We buy them a barrel for Christmas. They are great for training because they are low calorie, and easy to eat. They are very reasonably priced as well.
Tadina I.
Deerwood, MN
We have a medium sized Pomeranian who has very few teeth but is not a fan of soft treats and she loves cheese pupcorn! It's crunchy but if there is a piece she can't chew it will eventually melt in her mouth she won't choke. She now knows the bag when she sees it and goes crazy!
Savannah T.
I usually buy the big jug of Pupcorn for my dogs. i have five including a puppy and he can eat them without struggling or choking on them. all i have to say is " you want a Pupcorn?!" and they will all come running to the kitchen! these are the only treats i buy for my dogs :)
Jeri M.
Wilkesboro, NC
Both of my little dogs enjoy these treats in peanut butter and cheese flavors. They tend to have weight problems and these have 3 calories/piece so I don't feel guilty if they get several in a day.
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
My two small dogs love these treats! We get them in every flavor. We even break them in half so they last longer. They are also very low in calories if you are watching your dog's weight.
Lasha C.
Eglin Afb, FL
My dog didn't like these at all so I gave them to a friend who had a dog and her dog did not like them either. They seemed stale like or like Styrofoam with cheese powder on it.
Megan T.
Dover, DE
My great dane goes nuts for these!!! She would seriously eat the entire bag if allowed! And since they are low fat and she is a huge dog, I never feel bad about giving her a few extra!
Jessica W.
We have a dog who is a picky eater and he loves Pupcorn! It is a small, quick and healthy treat for our dog and we love that you can buy big jars of it as well!!