Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Kathryn C.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by linda l.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Alisha T.

BY TRISTAR PRODUCTS

Find Pressure Cookers at Target.com! Cook your favorite meals in not time with a Power Pressure Cooker XL. This powerful pressure cooker makes delish slow-cooked meals in less time that other slow cookers. You can use it to make so many mouth-watering recipes-from buffalo wings to pulled pork to apple crisp. Plus, you can use it to can veggies, fruits, salsa and more. Just press the right preset button to get started. It holds up to 6 quarts. This slow cooker is made of durable stainless steel with a sturdy locking lid. Color: Silver. see more...

• So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I got this on a $1 trial and was super skeptical of it. Id never used a pressure cooker before so I was interested to see how it worked. Let me tell you I am not disappointed in the least! I made ribs in 30 minutes! (prep time not included) I can't wait to use it more! The trial offer was amazing too - $1 for a 30 day trial, a free 9" Copper Chef pan (worth it for this alone!) and free shipping. If you like it they bill you 30 days later and you pay 3 payments of $33.33 for the 6 quart and a little more for the 8 or 10 quart options.
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I am so conflicted by this thing. Everyone seems to love theirs, while I'm over here hating on mine. One, I'm so confused as to how to use it. The booklet is no help for beginners to a pressure pot. The recipe booklet is not much better. I have no idea about all the buttons. Honestly, the few times I've used it I've just pressed buttons until I thought it started working. The things I've cooked in it I've not been impressed by. Two, it's so dang big and takes up to much valuable kitchen space. Overall- not impressed just give me my trusty old crock pot.
Savannah D.
Roseboom
I can't say enough about my pressure cooker! I'm part of a very active family of 5 and my pressure cookers allows me to make enough food at one time in half the time it would take using the oven. Food is cooked perfectly!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have been using one of these for years my first one burned up in a house fire so as soon as I could I got another I have had mine for several years if you need something cooked fast this will save your life you can make beans, stew, pulled pork I highly recommend
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Awesome. That's all I can say. It is so easy to cook using this pressure cooker. Quick beyond belief. I don't know how a family with both parents that work can live without one of these. You have gotta try it.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
I love to cook but the one downfall is making meals in a short amount of time... I've always used the traditional pressure cooker and find that it was sometimes difficult to measure the amount of time that was needed to make a certain dish, using the Power Pressure Cooker XL takes the guess work out of making dinner. My favorite item to make is West Indian style oxtails, they come out so tender and delicious. I am always skeptical when I see a product as a infomercial item but this was well worth the trip to JC Penny! I can't wait to try some of the other recipes and explore the cooking possibilities.
Christine T.
I absolutely love my Pressure Cooker XL. I love that I can come home a 10-hour day and still feel like I'm cooking healthy and not have the worry of a slow cooker being on all day while at work. I am not a canner so I have not used that feature . we loved it so much I upgraded to the 10 quart when it came out and use the smaller one as my backup if I'm cooking multiple things .
Elizabeth R.
Austin, TX
It delivers on being able to cook quickly. It's truly a life saver when I need a family meal made with little time. But after purchasing I was shocked to find out it is only safe to can jelly in and nothing else even tho the advertise you can and give instructions. The National Center for Home Food Preservation (NCHFP), an offshoot of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is warning consumers against using digital multi-cookers for pressure canning – even if they are advertised as being able to do so. This is system is one listed in the warning. Improperly pressure canned foods offer a hospitable environment for botulism – a toxin that can cause nerve damage, paralyze, and even kill. Botulism is tasteless, odorless and invisible to the naked eye. It's very sad that this company continues to make misleading claims.
ceylon h.
Atlanta , GA
I love this pressure cooker. At first I was skeptical but it really does what it says. I cooked a roast with potatoes and carrots in less than 40 mins. I also put regular potatoes in there to make baked potatoes and they cooked in 15. a couple of nights ago I made cabbage in 10 minutes. I love this thing. I think every household should have one.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
This thing will change your life. Every woman needs one of these. It cooks great meals super quick and it’s fun just trying new things to make with. The food comes out great! The worst thing about it is trying to figure out the proper cooking time for the different meats because if you over cook the food will taste a little steamed but I contribute that to user error. I love my pressure cooker xl. I bought mine from Bed Bath & Beyond with my 20% off coupon.
Scarleth N.
So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for her birthday, she hasn't used it because she and I both don't know how to use it, we've never used pressure cookers before. Is there anywhere that we can read a step by step? What's the top button that sticks out for? I feel dumb asking this but we honestly don't know. Thanks!