Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Kathryn C.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by linda l.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Alisha T.

BY TRISTAR PRODUCTS

Find Pressure Cookers at Target.com! Cook your favorite meals in not time with a Power Pressure Cooker XL. This powerful pressure cooker makes delish slow-cooked meals in less time that other slow cookers. You can use it to make so many mouth-watering recipes-from buffalo wings to pulled pork to apple crisp. Plus, you can use it to can veggies, fruits, salsa and more. Just press the right preset button to get started. It holds up to 6 quarts. This slow cooker is made of durable stainless steel with a sturdy locking lid. Color: Silver. see more...

• So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I am so conflicted by this thing. Everyone seems to love theirs, while I'm over here hating on mine. One, I'm so confused as to how to use it. The booklet is no help for beginners to a pressure pot. The recipe booklet is not much better. I have no idea about all the buttons. Honestly, the few times I've used it I've just pressed buttons until I thought it started working. The things I've cooked in it I've not been impressed by. Two, it's so dang big and takes up to much valuable kitchen space. Overall- not impressed just give me my trusty old crock pot.
Elizabeth R.
Austin, TX
It delivers on being able to cook quickly. It's truly a life saver when I need a family meal made with little time. But after purchasing I was shocked to find out it is only safe to can jelly in and nothing else even tho the advertise you can and give instructions. The National Center for Home Food Preservation (NCHFP), an offshoot of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is warning consumers against using digital multi-cookers for pressure canning – even if they are advertised as being able to do so. This is system is one listed in the warning. Improperly pressure canned foods offer a hospitable environment for botulism – a toxin that can cause nerve damage, paralyze, and even kill. Botulism is tasteless, odorless and invisible to the naked eye. It's very sad that this company continues to make misleading claims.
Denise V.
Just got the Power Pressure Cooker XL from Bed bath and beyond. Tip: Don't buy it directly online or through infomercial, there are so many complaints of shipping delays/mistakes and they charge $30 s&h. I do like this cooker alot. It's nice for easy clean up since there are so many one pot recipe options, but the infomercial is a bit misleading. When they tell you the cooking time for each recipe, add on the additional time it takes for the cooker to pressurize before it can actually start cooking (up to 17 minutes). Also, make sure to follow the recipes exactly, because messing up the timing usually burns the bottom of what's cooking.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
This thing will change your life. Every woman needs one of these. It cooks great meals super quick and it’s fun just trying new things to make with. The food comes out great! The worst thing about it is trying to figure out the proper cooking time for the different meats because if you over cook the food will taste a little steamed but I contribute that to user error. I love my pressure cooker xl. I bought mine from Bed Bath & Beyond with my 20% off coupon.
Jareb T.
Cabot, AR
My wife and I recieved this as a wedding present and we LOVE it. We have canned everything. It's so easy with this pressure cooker. It has multiple settings. It easy to program and go. Highly recommend this to anyone who is interested is canning.
linda l.
We bought this product from Costco after Christmas; after hearing about the Instapot.
When I fist looked at it, I noticed two things; 1(it wasnt the Instapot), 2(it seemed like a fancy pressure cooker). A little disappointed I started to read about this cooker and I instantly loved the canning feature that wasn’t on any other pressure cooker of its kind! I used almost every meal for about a week now! We love how fast it works and how easy it is to clean! The bigger bowl helps a lot too so I can cook for the whole family! Its so easy to use and quiet too! I love it! Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Love love love this pot! Fast great cooking! Id recommend this to everyone! Find it around WalMart, probably any store, maybe just different brand!
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I absolutely love this item. My husband and I both love to cook but get really busy with work and raising a toddler. This cooks things so fast and locks the moisture in keeping the food so delicious. It makes food prep so easy and saves me so much time in the kitchen. I use it for everything now and it's a game changer in the kitchen
pasha B.
Saffell, AR
Love this product!! So many meals you can make with this kitchen staple!! Super fast and very efficient appliance for fast and easy meals the whole family is sure to love!! I highly recommend this product!
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Adore my pressure cooker xl! I was crushing so hard on it and got it as a gift from my boyfriend. It can cook a roast from frozen in a snap! The gravy it made while cooking was the best I've had yet. I can't wait to try out all the new things I can cook in a flash!
Scarleth N.
So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for her birthday, she hasn't used it because she and I both don't know how to use it, we've never used pressure cookers before. Is there anywhere that we can read a step by step? What's the top button that sticks out for? I feel dumb asking this but we honestly don't know. Thanks!