Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Kathryn C.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by linda l.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Alisha T.

BY TRISTAR PRODUCTS

Find Pressure Cookers at Target.com! Cook your favorite meals in not time with a Power Pressure Cooker XL. This powerful pressure cooker makes delish slow-cooked meals in less time that other slow cookers. You can use it to make so many mouth-watering recipes-from buffalo wings to pulled pork to apple crisp. Plus, you can use it to can veggies, fruits, salsa and more. Just press the right preset button to get started. It holds up to 6 quarts. This slow cooker is made of durable stainless steel with a sturdy locking lid. Color: Silver. see more...

• So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Courtney K.
Napoleon, OH
Love love love this pot! Fast great cooking! Id recommend this to everyone! Find it around WalMart, probably any store, maybe just different brand!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Best investment I have ever made. I can make Pho, Carnitas, and rice instantly. It's fast and simple to use. It's a cook's dream.
Shemica R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
One of my favorite #BlackFriday deals. I am able to cook meals that usually would take a whole day in less than half the time
Emily M.
Edmonton, AB
Adore my pressure cooker xl! I was crushing so hard on it and got it as a gift from my boyfriend. It can cook a roast from frozen in a snap! The gravy it made while cooking was the best I've had yet. I can't wait to try out all the new things I can cook in a flash!
Scarleth N.
So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for her birthday, she hasn't used it because she and I both don't know how to use it, we've never used pressure cookers before. Is there anywhere that we can read a step by step? What's the top button that sticks out for? I feel dumb asking this but we honestly don't know. Thanks!