Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Kathryn C.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by linda l.Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL uploaded by Alisha T.

BY TRISTAR PRODUCTS

Find Pressure Cookers at Target.com! Cook your favorite meals in not time with a Power Pressure Cooker XL. This powerful pressure cooker makes delish slow-cooked meals in less time that other slow cookers. You can use it to make so many mouth-watering recipes-from buffalo wings to pulled pork to apple crisp. Plus, you can use it to can veggies, fruits, salsa and more. Just press the right preset button to get started. It holds up to 6 quarts. This slow cooker is made of durable stainless steel with a sturdy locking lid. Color: Silver. see more...

• So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for...4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elizabeth R.
Austin, TX
It delivers on being able to cook quickly. It's truly a life saver when I need a family meal made with little time. But after purchasing I was shocked to find out it is only safe to can jelly in and nothing else even tho the advertise you can and give instructions. The National Center for Home Food Preservation (NCHFP), an offshoot of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), is warning consumers against using digital multi-cookers for pressure canning – even if they are advertised as being able to do so. This is system is one listed in the warning. Improperly pressure canned foods offer a hospitable environment for botulism – a toxin that can cause nerve damage, paralyze, and even kill. Botulism is tasteless, odorless and invisible to the naked eye. It's very sad that this company continues to make misleading claims.
Natoya C.
Bronx, NY
I love to cook but the one downfall is making meals in a short amount of time... I've always used the traditional pressure cooker and find that it was sometimes difficult to measure the amount of time that was needed to make a certain dish, using the Power Pressure Cooker XL takes the guess work out of making dinner. My favorite item to make is West Indian style oxtails, they come out so tender and delicious. I am always skeptical when I see a product as a infomercial item but this was well worth the trip to JC Penny! I can't wait to try some of the other recipes and explore the cooking possibilities.
Denise V.
Just got the Power Pressure Cooker XL from Bed bath and beyond. Tip: Don't buy it directly online or through infomercial, there are so many complaints of shipping delays/mistakes and they charge $30 s&h. I do like this cooker alot. It's nice for easy clean up since there are so many one pot recipe options, but the infomercial is a bit misleading. When they tell you the cooking time for each recipe, add on the additional time it takes for the cooker to pressurize before it can actually start cooking (up to 17 minutes). Also, make sure to follow the recipes exactly, because messing up the timing usually burns the bottom of what's cooking.
Savannah D.
Roseboom
I can't say enough about my pressure cooker! I'm part of a very active family of 5 and my pressure cookers allows me to make enough food at one time in half the time it would take using the oven. Food is cooked perfectly!
ceylon h.
Atlanta , GA
I love this pressure cooker. At first I was skeptical but it really does what it says. I cooked a roast with potatoes and carrots in less than 40 mins. I also put regular potatoes in there to make baked potatoes and they cooked in 15. a couple of nights ago I made cabbage in 10 minutes. I love this thing. I think every household should have one.
Christine T.
I absolutely love my Pressure Cooker XL. I love that I can come home a 10-hour day and still feel like I'm cooking healthy and not have the worry of a slow cooker being on all day while at work. I am not a canner so I have not used that feature . we loved it so much I upgraded to the 10 quart when it came out and use the smaller one as my backup if I'm cooking multiple things .
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I have been using one of these for years my first one burned up in a house fire so as soon as I could I got another I have had mine for several years if you need something cooked fast this will save your life you can make beans, stew, pulled pork I highly recommend
Stacy P.
NEWARK, NJ
Use this item almost daily. I've made ziti, ribs and potatoes in minutes. Love making pepper steaks in it. You can put fresh meats or frozen just add more time if using frozen food... the taste is infused into the food because it's pressurised Power Cooker 6-Qt. Pressure Cooker
Amy W.
Gladys, VA
Awesome. That's all I can say. It is so easy to cook using this pressure cooker. Quick beyond belief. I don't know how a family with both parents that work can live without one of these. You have gotta try it.
Alisha T.
N Dinwiddie, VA
The power cooker does everything that is listed on the box ! So far I have cooked about 10 stews and about 10 roasts. It perfectly Browns the meat first then pressure cooks it to perfection. I have a separate rice cooker but it also makes rice .
Scarleth N.
So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for her birthday, she hasn't used it because she and I both don't know how to use it, we've never used pressure cookers before. Is there anywhere that we can read a step by step? What's the top button that sticks out for? I feel dumb asking this but we honestly don't know. Thanks!