Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL
Tristar Products Power Pressure Cooker XL
By Tristar Products
Scarleth N.

So, I bought this specific pressure cooker for my mom for her birthday, she hasn't used it because she and I both don't know how to use it, we've never used pressure cookers before. Is there anywhere that we can read a step by step? What's the top button that sticks out for? I feel dumb asking this but we honestly don't know. Thanks!

Nicole C.
Nicole C.
1 year, 2 months ago
The recipe book that comes with it has step by step directions I just got mine and love it. It's a little intimidating but follow directions and your food will come out amazing .
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
1 year, 3 months ago
Girl go to YouTube and search the pressure cooker. Justin - the guy from the infomercial - does a walkthrough of using it for the first time and it helped me through my apprehensiveness. :)
Anthony Y.
Anthony Y.
Bowling Green, KY
1 year, 4 months ago
The top button is the pressure release valve. Mage sure it's pointed at the circle with the dot in the center in order to build pressure. Turning it to the other setting releases pressure when done. It can burn you so I suggest using a rag to turn it as placing the rag on the top of it to keep it from spewing liquid. Make sure the lid is securely on the cooker while cooking Ave the silicone seal is properly attached. This is one of the simplest pressure cookers you can get and if you watch a few YouTube videos you'll master it pretty quickly. It's built for simplicity so it's just intimidating because of all of the buttons. The infomercial is also very informative and it's always on so you can learn a lot from it. Also their customer service is very helpful so feel free to give them a call.
CrystalandRocky T.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
1 year, 9 months ago
The top button is for releasing the steam when it's done cooking have you tried watching a YouTube video that is what helps me it's definitely a learning curve and I have to really think each time I use it