Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I am so happy with all the options I can do with this pressure cooker! I have made a lot of soups! I have made a beef stew with carrots, celery, and potatoes! I am also going to use it for canning tomatoes! I like the digital display on it. The lid is easy to take off, put on, and lock it. This is a wonderful kitchen accessory to have! Super easy to clean! I like that it's alright to put in the dishwasher! I want to really thank this company for all the free items they included! The steamer tray, ladle, power chopper, measuring cup, condensation collector, and the wire rack! Also, I appreciate the recipe books!