Karlie P.
So we all know there is a huge instapot fad going on and it's amazing. This was given to me to figure out and I've really enjoyed it. I love the simplicity of it. I've made different things in it and it's always turned out amazing. There are some features that it doesn't have that I wished it did. There is not a sauté option or a set your own timer option I needed to cook a roast for 100 minutes and it only went to 60. If I were to purchase I'd purchase a different pot but I did enjoy this one.