Angela S.
Spruce Pine
I am so conflicted by this thing. Everyone seems to love theirs, while I'm over here hating on mine. One, I'm so confused as to how to use it. The booklet is no help for beginners to a pressure pot. The recipe booklet is not much better. I have no idea about all the buttons. Honestly, the few times I've used it I've just pressed buttons until I thought it started working. The things I've cooked in it I've not been impressed by. Two, it's so dang big and takes up to much valuable kitchen space. Overall- not impressed just give me my trusty old crock pot.