Lisa O.
Kelowna, BC
I got this on a $1 trial and was super skeptical of it. Id never used a pressure cooker before so I was interested to see how it worked. Let me tell you I am not disappointed in the least! I made ribs in 30 minutes! (prep time not included) I can't wait to use it more! The trial offer was amazing too - $1 for a 30 day trial, a free 9" Copper Chef pan (worth it for this alone!) and free shipping. If you like it they bill you 30 days later and you pay 3 payments of $33.33 for the 6 quart and a little more for the 8 or 10 quart options.