Trissola Chia Hair Smoothing Oil

by Trissola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trissola Chia Hair Smoothing Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Blue Earth, MN
In love!! I received this in an ipsy bag and was a little skeptical to try it as I didn't want my hair to end up looking greasy. But I gave it a try and boy am I glad I did. My hair has never felt so soft and smooth or looked so healthy. It doesn't leave any sort of greasiness in my hair. It keeps my hair tamed all day which is quite the task as my hair is very prone to get frizzy in humidity or wind or any type of weather. I will for sure be buying this when mine runs out!
Oceanside, CA
OBSESSED. Not too oily, while hydrating and making my hair super soft and smelling amazing. I love to use this after washing on damp hair, in tandem with a blow out spray. Gives my hair a nice soft and shiny finish. I also carry a tiny travel bottle of this in my purse at all times. I'm telling you this stuff is good for taming windblown hair, partied on hair, slept on hair, or simply adding a litle shine to your style while taming frizz and knots.
Wylie, TX
This stuff is so amazing! It smells amazing and high-quality. I have dry, damaged and color-treated hair. This formula not only soothes my brittle hair, but it also seals my split ends. I notice a huge difference in the way my hair looks as soon as I use it. A little goes a long way. I got a small sample of this from Ipsy and it could last an entire month using it every day! I will totally repurchase if my wallet allows it.
Wilmington, DE
I love the smell I could not find the one that I am talking about it is the leave in conditioner. Amazing to use in the dry hair delivered the best smell and the best texture
Norman, OK
I received a sample size in my IPSY bag and ended up repurchasing. I really like the floral smell and the way it smooths my hair. I use it on my wet hair before I blow dry and then sometimes if my hair is still looking a little frizzy I will add about a half of a pump after styling with a hot tool. It makes my hair look sleek and "put together"
Revere, MA
Trissola Chia Hair Smoothing Oil uploaded by Namrata P.
Trissola leave in conditioner it leaves my hair silky smooth. Hair feels nicely moisturized after application and wait! I haven’t talked about the smell yet.. that is quite intriguing ☺️ some kind of sweet caramel fragrance and that lasts for almost 2 days 💕👍🏼 I’m definitely gonna get the full size soon 👌🏼💜
Shreveport, LA
I absolutely love this stuff. I usually put my hair in a ponytail & work it through that so it doesn't touch my scalp. I have oily hair & have to wash it everyday. My ends are pretty rough from that but this stuff makes it so smooth.
Winona, MN
This made my hair look extremely greasy with a very small amount. It felt like it was not penetrating my hair and did not look good when trying to style. The scent is okay, but for how little I try to use, it still makes my hair look wet and chunky.
Hicksville, NY
I got this product in ipsy bag and i felt like this product makes my hair dry after applying. It feels good when my hair is wet but it made my hair dry when it dried. But i really like the smell of it though.
I got this in my birchbox! I absolutely love it. I definitely plan on repurchasing once the bottle is empty. It makes your hair smell pretty good and it does its job. I would recommend this to anyone.

Looking for your answer?