BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish McEvoy's Translucent Finishing Powder is a French-milled, invisibly sheer finishing powder designed to enhance the look of any foundation, prep skin for a smooth powder-to-powder color application, and set your makeup for longer wear. - For all skin tones from very light to very dark - Micro-fine shine-control formula - Ideal for touch-ups - Designed for our Refillable Makeup Pages and Medium and Deluxe Compacts (sold separately) Tips To Apply: Dip your favorite Trish powder brush into Translucent Finishing Powder, tap off excess, and apply over entire face to set liquid or cream concealers and foundations, for a flawless powder face color application. Trish Tip: Apply a light dusting of Translucent Finishing Powder following bronzer and blush application to blend and set makeup for long lasting wear. see more...

Jaci S.
Charlotte , NC
This translucent powder definitely sets the make up in place, without being too obviously white/sheer. Not really any different than many others on the market, not a priority for me to purchase.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Decent compact translucent powder. I prefer loose over a pan, personally. Easy to apply and gives a natural finish. Does help extend makeup life. Good for all skin types, not drying at all.
Kelly S.
Alexandria, VA
Recently purchased this line of makeup after visiting the counter at Nordstrom’s and am definitely loving the products.  A little bit goes a long way and definitely finishes the look.  I have combination skin that tends to be drier in the winter and it still looks flawless.
Jane F.
Fort Worth, TX
This is my favorite thing. I had no idea how good a finishing powder could make your face look. Stops the shine of the oil or foundation and makes you look very natural. You can put it into the travel case alongside the bronzer and it works great. Expensive, but well worth the money. Only problem is that is seems to go way too fast!
Stevie D.
Cross Lanes , WV
I like this product a lot, I myself have very oily skin so I like this because it gives my face a more natural look. Not nearly as shiny as normal and it lasts all day! Def. recommend to others!
Corina B.
Covina, CA
It's like a finishing spray! It holds your makeup all day without having to wet your makeup! Perfect! It also has a blurring element so it helps to hide little imperfections ;)
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Good mattefying powder. I keep it in my purse as I have oily skin and it helps keep my skin from looking oily all day.
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
This product is amazing! It hold your makeup in place all day long. You must try this product!
L S.
This translucent powder is so nice. I like it more than any other kind I have tried including Laura Mercier, Trish is the best. I also LOVE that it fits in my planner and can sort of be used as a highlight. There is no glitter and it provides and nice matte highlight/ setting.