Trish McEvoy
Sheer Lip Color

Trish McEvoy Sheer Lip Color

by Trish McEvoy

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA sheer lip color that combines translucent pigments and conditioning ingredients for a beautifully sheer finish. Vitamin enriched.BRBRbCOVERAGE/bbrSheerbrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrGlide your lip color over primed lips. For more definition line your lips before and after to enhance and shape your lip line. Using the lip brush blend into the lip. For more buildable coverage re-apply your lip color.ulliWeb ID 91252/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trish McEvoy Sheer Lip Color!
Ardit C.
Bronx
Trish McEvoy Sheer Lip Color uploaded by Ardit C.
Review for: Sheer Lip Color Milan 0.12 oz
This is the best lipstick I have beautiful color my lips feels so soft and feels like fresh
Ciara J.
Waynesboro, VA
Review for: Sheer Lip Color Milan 0.12 oz
Love the nude color, works wonders with my skin tone , I would most definitely buy this again, and look forward to trying others
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Review for: Sheer Lip Color Milan 0.12 oz
I live Trish products! Though I love it this lipstick was plain to sheer. Not my favorite.
camila A.
miami
Review for: Sheer Lip Color Milan 0.12 oz
Very good yes yes ohh cool good good good cool cool cool very good very good excellent excellent fascination fascination
Devon H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Sheer Lip Color
I got this in Coral randomly as a gift from a family friend. I'd never even heard of Trish McEvoy before. This is a fantastic lipstick! I treat it as a tinted balm because it feels very moisturizing. When it fades, it leaves an even stain. Totally surprised by this product :)

Looking for your answer?