BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish McEvoy 1.7 fl. oz. Sexy No. 9 Eau de Parfum Blackberry and Vanilla Musk Simply seductive. Discover Sexy No. 9 Blackberry and Vanilla Musk, a spicy-sweet, lush, magnetic scent that combines juicy blackberry buds, rich vanilla and sensuous velvet musk with the earthiness of patchouli and sandalwood. It's what your sultry side has been searching for. What You Get 1.7 fl. oz. Sexy No. 9 Blackberry and Vanilla Musk Eau de Parfum Fragrance Details A spicy-sweet, lush and magnetic scent Top Notes: blackberry buds, mandarin Middle Notes: tiare flower, osmanthus Low Notes: cashmere woods, crystallized vanilla, liquid amber Triangular frosted glass bottle Made in USA see more...

• Does the smell last for a long time? 2 Answers
  • Does it smell great? Is it to strong smile?3 Answers
Nora M.
I have used this scent for years and now is my signature scent. Everyone still asks me what I'm wearing or they just say"how do you always smell so good". It's not perfumey at all. It's so subtle but still strong at the same time. It's hard to explain. The scent is so sweet and clean and not overwhelming. It lasts all day long!
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this 10 stars, I would. This is my ride or die fragrance. I'm so obsessed with this perfume, I have never smelled anything quite like Sexy 9. I am super sensitive to scents and this I can wear anytime, anywhere and I ALWAYS get compliments on it. I will forever continue to repurchase this!
Michelle F.
This is my daily scent. I love it because it's made with oil and not alcohol. It chemically reacts and makes each person smell different which I love. It's my favorite scent ever and you only need just a dab to go a long way!
Nicole G.
Bayport, NY
Love this Fragrance brand. Sexy #9 is my favorite. The smell is so light but intoxicating at the same time. Every where I go I get complimented. Me personally, this fragrance does not last all day. But I bought a Travalo that I filled with this fragrance so I can take it on the go! Love the packaging.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT
One of my all-time favorite scents! It is warm and sensual and not at all overpowering. To me it smells a lot like Philosophy's unconditional love, and they layer really well. It doesn't last as long as others in my experience, so this was a good way for me to prolong the scent.
Ana C.
Delicious! Smells amazing, very sexy. One of my top 3 perfumes. I came across this perfumes as I was walking by a Nordstrom counter, the lady was helping a man out that they had sprayed this I was just blown away on how good it smelled that I had go to back and ask what was the smell and she said it was this. If it was never for that day I wouldn't have ever known about this lol.
Patricia O.
Boston, MA
This smells so good! I've used it for years and have never gotten tired of it. Definitely a classic
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Deliciously warm but not overpowering woodsy musk, that is highlighted by rich blackberry and vanilla notes. Very inviting and one of my signiture fragrances. I lovvve that people often cannot guess what I'm wearing...very sexy.
Carley K.
I love the smell of this. It's completely worth the money!!! Omg please go get one right now. YOU WONT REGRET IT!
Kira Y.
This is perfect for any one into sweet scents, I have bought this twice and it lasts a very long time. The scent is not too overpowering but still makes your senses excited this is definitely a perfume worth the money
Laura N.
Gardena, CA
Does it smell great? Is it to strong smile?
Joselin M.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the smell last for a long time?