Trish Mcevoy No.9 Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, Blackberry and Vanilla Musk, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Tess G.Trish Mcevoy No.9 Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, Blackberry and Vanilla Musk, 1.7 Ounce uploaded by Adrienne H.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

Discover 'No 9 Blackberry and Vanilla Musk,' a spicy-sweet, warm, playful scent that combines juicy blackberry buds, rich vanilla and sensuous velvet musk with white rose and cashmere woods. Brand: Trish McEvoy. Style Name: Trish McEvoy 'No. 9 Blackberry & Vanilla Musk' Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 12823U. Available In Stores. see more...

Fatima Y.
I love this perfume it smells fresh woody and clean I get lots of compliments when I wear this one it smells like vanilla blackberries Woods and musk it’s long lasting I’d definitely recommend it❤️
Amy D.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is my favorite perfume in the world! On me it has almost a pine smell mixed with a light sweetness. I absolutely love it!
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
Beautiful scent. Slightly sweet but the musk scent keeps everything balanced. I have been wearing this for years and am always getting compliments. It is a bit expensive but worth it. One of those scents that you can put on and it's not overwhelming on you
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
An all time favorite scent of mine! It's light and fruity, with underlying vanilla notes. I love how its a bit unique but still smells beautiful. I plan to repurchase this forever and ever! I was surprised by the price too, not as expensive as some other high end perfumes.
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
I love this scent! It's great all day and all year (but I love it in summer). I get complements whenever I wear it. I would call it the sophisticated body spray. It doesn't smell cheap but it's not one of those scents where people end up choking. My only grip is that the scent does die down. I would by the roller ball for touch ups.