BY TRISH MCEVOY

This irresistible must-haves collection by Trish McEvoy unites seven long-wearing Trish essentials for dramatic complexion enhancement with ease. In a few quick but powerful steps, your eyes will be bright and defined, your complexion luminous, brows shaped to order and lips at their freshest, fullest best. Collection includes:- Eye Base Essentials in Demure (0.09 oz.)- Intense Gel Eyeliner in Black (0.03 oz.)- High Volume Mascara (0.18 oz.)- Eye Brightener Pencil in Shell (0.08 oz.)- Precision Brow Shaper in Natural (0.03 oz.)- Luminizer (0.12 oz.)- Lip Perfector Conditioning Balm (0.14 oz.) Brand: Trish McEvoy. Style Name: Trish McEvoy Must-Haves Collection Invisible Difference (Limited Edition). Style Number: 5131447. see more...

Review (1)
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I am a long time fan of Trish products. This is the 3rd planner I have bought. I was running low on several of the basic products that were in this planner (eye base, translucent powder, etc). What a great excuse for a treat! I love the shades of the light and lift face color duo. Not too dark (I'm blond with green eyes). I already had two of the eye shadow colors but like that now I can create a smaller double decker for travel. I do feel that the black quilted planners hold more because they are more flexible (squishier) the planners sold as collections hold their shape better and look nicer longer (50/50). Pretty happy with my purchase, and I know it won't be my last!