BY TRISH MCEVOY

This classic, radiant formula combines sexy color and shine with a luminous finish. - Precision brush tip - Non-stick wear - Never drying - Gluten free - Not tested on animals Tips To Apply: Using the brush tipped applicator sweep gloss over the lips. For soft definition, line and blend your lips with Trish s Lip Liner before and after gloss application. see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Danyella M.
Review for: Gloss-Sexy more...
This is a beautiful lip gloss the color is amazing and the texture is just right, if you ever get the chance to buy this do it !!! It's prefect for any occasion well at least for me I found it because I was looking at youtubes videos and saw this girl giving a review and it was so pretty I had to have it
Natalia M.
Review for: Shade=Gorgeous Pink Shimmer more...
Highly pigmented gloss that hydrates your lips and doesn't feel too sticky. definitely worth the price!!
adrianna m.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Review for: Gloss-Sexy more...
Very smooth, and the constancy isn't too sticky or tacky, love the shades. this is a must have!
Drew C.
Review for: Gloss-Sexy more...
I love love love this product I am always happy with my result and last almost all day
L S.
I love her lip glosses. They are not sticky but just nice and glossy which is what they should be! I purchased this gloss as part of a set at Nordstrom but I would totally re-purchase one when I run out. I also really like the squeeze tube version that has spf.
Adrijana K.
Is it good on chapped lips?
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I have seen how beautiful this looks on, but the price tag is just a bit much for me. Can anyone recommend a dupe that it a bit less on the wallet?