BY TRISH MCEVOY

This deluxe, multi-texture eye spectrum features Trish's ultra-refined, long-wear shadow formulas in nine new and iconic shades, giving you infinite power to light up and lift your eyes. Systematized to brighten, shape, enhance and define, it will take... see more...

Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
I love Trish McEvoy eyeshadows because they are very natural looking. It gives you a polished and professional look. These shadows are well pigmented so you don’t need a lot on your brush and you can combine colors with beautiful results.
Megan V.
Indianapolis
One of my favorite Trish palettes. Pebble is one of my favorite colors to use! I wish I could pop the colors into my page (They started making the option available on the following palette), but can still easily fit into my planner.
Sandra M.
Talk about pigmentation. I am not kidding when I say these eyeshadows are worth every penny! They are no joke good! One little dab on the tip of the brush and BAMMM you have color!