Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Anamaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette
  • "neutral palettes are my absolute favorite so pretty much i like every one. but this one is special because it had a great formula" in 12 reviews
  • "The colors are amazing. This product is long lasting and also feels very light and natural on your eyes. This is a product I could use everyday. Pricing on this product is decent as well. I definitely could use this product on a regular basis." in 4 reviews
  • "Beautiful shade of colors , I love it so so much . Very pigmented and long lasting . I love it" in 4 reviews
Sthefany L.
Phoenix, AZ
Love all of the colors of this pallete.! This is great for eyebrows use..! e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette
Yaimara S.
Great pigmentation! Duration is great and it has really nice transition shades, and great colors in this palette
Kenzie S.
Compact and beautiful, love the colors in it. I am a neutral palette kind of girl, and this is one of my go-to's!
Rochelle L.
Minden, NV
That's sooooooo pretty!
Wow! Neutral colors are the best thing ever!
I wish I had this beauty in my collection! ❤
Tamara s.
Gostaria de saber se a pigmentação e a textura é Boa , e se as cores são bonitas , adorari testar esse produto
Timothy K.
Beaumont , TX
Highly Recommend For Darker Skin Tones!! Very Pigmented Nice Vibrant Colors!! Love This Brand Go Check It Out
aline a.
Recomendo essa sombra para vocês ela é muito boa eu tenho um amigo que tem ela é muito muito boa mesmo 😍😍😍
Ashley D.
Great neutral pallette. The colors go great with each other and look good on all types and shades of skins.
Natasha L.
Ramsey, MN
The mixture of colors are perfect for me. I have brown eyes. So it's very easy for me to use these colors!
Brittney K.
I love her products so much! This eyeshadow palette is really really nice and you can create so many looks!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Fabiola H.
Port St Lucie, FL
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.