Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by AnaMaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Buy on Neiman ...
Makayla L.
Marlborough, MA
I think these types of neutral colors are always a must for anyone's makeup bag. They're always my favorite go to for any look. These colors specifically worked really well together. They blended really nicely and lasted nicely.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
this is the perfect combo of shine and the colors chosen for this pallet They are so beautiful and give you the perfect tools to create that sexy natural look! Or go a little darker even for a sexy smokey eye! I would so recommend this to almost all eye colors it's beautiful
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
It was a pretty good eye shadow palette I enjoyed how the crease color blended in well and how it smoothly went onto my face but I don't like the way it came it was hard to open and one pallets was broke
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
This product worked great! I recommend it to anyone and everyone. Don't be skeptical, I know I was, but take my word when i say I how much I love it. Smells awesome, does it's job well and fulfilled my needs and wants in the areas I was looking for it to work.
Merribalynn A.
Absolutely love these colors in this palette so beautiful on the eye and easy to blend together. First time
user. My eye color is brown .
Brown.
Mayson C.
Love the combination of matte and sparkly colors. Earthy hues that look beautiful with a sun kissed skin tone. Love love love. Super pigmented
Nina T.
Nokesville, VA
A neutral palette that you can mix and match with . I'm more of a neutral kinda gal . This is perfect for someone who likes the simple look.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Me gustó la formula en la que realizan estas sombras, pigmentan muy bien y dura por horas, es facil de aplicar y los colores son hermosos.
Holly S.
Central, SC
Let's just talk about this palate! These nude colors are to die for. The packaging is amazing. These colors blend so well and stay all day.
fatima r.
Marina, CA
The neutral colors in this pallet are great! I love anything that helps me and makes me look flawless without having way to much of a pop
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Faby H.
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.