Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by AnaMaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette
  • "neutral palettes are my absolute favorite so pretty much i like every one. but this one is special because it had a great formula" in 12 reviews
  • "The colors are amazing. This product is long lasting and also feels very light and natural on your eyes. This is a product I could use everyday. Pricing on this product is decent as well. I definitely could use this product on a regular basis." in 4 reviews
  • "Beautiful shade of colors , I love it so so much . Very pigmented and long lasting . I love it" in 4 reviews
Shay N.
Weirton, WV
This palette is amazing.  I really enjoy the colors. I don't know where it came from because it. Got it as a gift! I think it's a good value definitely l!! I use this as much as I can. Mostly whenever I put on makeup! I would definitely go out and get it again
Kara E.
Clarksville, TN
This is absolutely handy it can be used as an eyeshadow and bronzer if you are in an emergency situation where you run out or forget your. Robert. The colors are beautiful nude. I love it.
Katie F.
Kansas City, MO
This palette is great for everyday use. It matches a variety of different skin tones and looks perfect for daytime or nighttime. It has a great value for what you're getting too. I would definitely recommend if you need a new palette!
Makayla L.
Marlborough, MA
I think these types of neutral colors are always a must for anyone's makeup bag. They're always my favorite go to for any look. These colors specifically worked really well together. They blended really nicely and lasted nicely.
Mehrab J.
Kansas City, MO
this is the perfect combo of shine and the colors chosen for this pallet They are so beautiful and give you the perfect tools to create that sexy natural look! Or go a little darker even for a sexy smokey eye! I would so recommend this to almost all eye colors it's beautiful
Emma H.
Maple Valley, WA
It was a pretty good eye shadow palette I enjoyed how the crease color blended in well and how it smoothly went onto my face but I don't like the way it came it was hard to open and one pallets was broke
Rubi C.
This is one of my go to pallets in clients of all skin tones. I use this on my more mature clients for a classy look or on my younger clients for a natural prom look or for a nice evening smokey look
Sameri R.
This eyeshadow are very good and they look very very pretty if you try it you gonna love it ....!!!! They look natural but beautiful I'm in love with mines love itttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!
Ally K.
Good product that I'll give three stars. It was an okay deal for my money. Not too pricey. It was very easy to use and blends very well. Decent product. I showed it to my friend that also does makeup. She was in love with it and is purchasing it soon!
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I LOVE. i get super obsessed with nude palettes. i can never quite get enough of them. these colors are amazing and very pigmented! I didn't notice much fall out.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Faby H.
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.