Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by AnaMaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Buy on Neiman ...
Iliana T.
Freeport, NY
My friend has this palette. She loves it and carries it everywhere. Being that is so compact and the colors are very wearable it's an everyday. I want to get this palette myself.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
This palette is beautiful!!! Great colors especially for Fall being just around the corner! They go on nicely. The cream eyeliner in navy is also a great pseudo-neutral to really intensify the eye!
Sameri R.
This eyeshadow are very good and they look very very pretty if you try it you gonna love it ....!!!! They look natural but beautiful I'm in love with mines love itttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!
Ally K.
Good product that I'll give three stars. It was an okay deal for my money. Not too pricey. It was very easy to use and blends very well. Decent product. I showed it to my friend that also does makeup. She was in love with it and is purchasing it soon!
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great palette of colors! I'm all about using natural/neutral colors on my eyes so this eye shadow set is totally perfect! I'd definitely recommend this to other girls to try
Tabby M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great colors for every eye color. I do like a little more shimmering eye color I would give it five stars if they had put just a little more shimmer for the base color. Other than that goes on really nice.
Shay N.
Weirton, WV
This palette is amazing.  I really enjoy the colors. I don't know where it came from because it. Got it as a gift! I think it's a good value definitely l!! I use this as much as I can. Mostly whenever I put on makeup! I would definitely go out and get it again
Kara E.
Clarksville, TN
This is absolutely handy it can be used as an eyeshadow and bronzer if you are in an emergency situation where you run out or forget your. Robert. The colors are beautiful nude. I love it.
Abby E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I LOVE. i get super obsessed with nude palettes. i can never quite get enough of them. these colors are amazing and very pigmented! I didn't notice much fall out.
Katie F.
Kansas City, MO
This palette is great for everyday use. It matches a variety of different skin tones and looks perfect for daytime or nighttime. It has a great value for what you're getting too. I would definitely recommend if you need a new palette!
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Faby H.
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.