Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Anamaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette
  • "neutral palettes are my absolute favorite so pretty much i like every one. but this one is special because it had a great formula" in 12 reviews
  • "The colors are amazing. This product is long lasting and also feels very light and natural on your eyes. This is a product I could use everyday. Pricing on this product is decent as well. I definitely could use this product on a regular basis." in 4 reviews
  • "Beautiful shade of colors , I love it so so much . Very pigmented and long lasting . I love it" in 4 reviews
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
OBSESSED. Like seriously, love it and worth every penny. Her products are all such amazing quality and stay on all day. I have never had any problems with anything I have bought or used and this product is no different. The color options work for me for day or night and I will purchase again!
Nicole L.
Las Vegas, NV
Good quality, good colors for basic everyday looks. I use mostly for going to the office or running errands for a natural look. I have blue eyes and I think these colors bring out my eye color. Probably wouldn't repurchase because I have other palettes with this color scheme.
Judymar R.
Kingston, PA
Good pigment,Good and duration all day I be used about every day,good company good quality 😍😍😍😍love it how long lasting it its most 24 hr and don't go any way,beautiful packaging 😍😍😍I love used 100% recommendations this product it at nice price..
Kelly M.
Columbia Sta, OH
Coco L.
I have repurchased this several times in the last 5-6 years, that says alot since I have a huge contour collection. It's the perfect mix and goes with any makeup look...It's a satin finish, so it's not super long wearing, but has decent wear time for a non matte.
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
Neutral colors are always a must! You can never get enough lol this palette looks good & might be purchasing it soon. Has anyone try this ? If so how was your experience with it ? Would you buy offered or no?
Iliana T.
Brooklyn , NY
My friend has this palette. She loves it and carries it everywhere. Being that is so compact and the colors are very wearable it's an everyday. I want to get this palette myself.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
This palette is beautiful!!! Great colors especially for Fall being just around the corner! They go on nicely. The cream eyeliner in navy is also a great pseudo-neutral to really intensify the eye!
Dani A.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a great palette of colors! I'm all about using natural/neutral colors on my eyes so this eye shadow set is totally perfect! I'd definitely recommend this to other girls to try
Tabby M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great colors for every eye color. I do like a little more shimmering eye color I would give it five stars if they had put just a little more shimmer for the base color. Other than that goes on really nice.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Fabiola H.
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.