Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Mayra V.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by AnaMaria R.Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette uploaded by Erin S.

BY TRISH MCEVOY

What it is: A limited-edition, nine-color multitexture spectrum of Trish's ultra-refined long-wearing eyeshadow and definers. What it does: It brightens, shapes, enhances and defines to light up and lift your eyes. Palette includes:- Eyeshadow in Snow- Eyeshadow in Light Shell- Eyeshadow in Orchid- Eyeshadow in Ginger- Glaze Eyeshadow in Bronze Gold- Glaze Eyeshadow in Sable Bronze- Eye Definer in Deep Aubergine- Eye Definer in Blackberry Granite- Cream Eye Definer in Navy Brand: TRISH MCEVOY. Style Name: Trish Mcevoy Light And Lift Eye Palette. Style Number: 5369811. Available in stores.

Buy on Neiman ...
"I really like the way to colors look on my eyes.
They last the whole day, even without primer!    The also blend very well toghter, creating a smooth and effortless look.            I really like this palette.

I bought it at my local drugstore and I would buy it again  "
Nicole L.
Las vegas, NV
Good quality, good colors for basic everyday looks. I use mostly for going to the office or running errands for a natural look. I have blue eyes and I think these colors bring out my eye color. Probably wouldn't repurchase because I have other palettes with this color scheme.
Judymar R.
Kingston, PA
Good pigment,Good and duration all day I be used about every day,good company good quality 😍😍😍😍love it how long lasting it its most 24 hr and don't go any way,beautiful packaging 😍😍😍I love used 100% recommendations this product it at nice price..
I really like the way to colors look on my eyes.

I bought it at my local drugstore and I would buy it again
Kelly M.
Columbia Sta, OH
The colors are amazing. This product is long lasting and also feels very light and natural on your eyes. This is a product I could use everyday. Pricing on this product is decent as well. I definitely could use this product on a regular basis.
Coco L.
I have repurchased this several times in the last 5-6 years, that says alot since I have a huge contour collection. It's the perfect mix and goes with any makeup look...It's a satin finish, so it's not super long wearing, but has decent wear time for a non matte.
Minerva V.
Las Vegas, NV
The color is amazing ! Not pricey at all ! Affordable and great quality ! I'm light skin and the true color stays in forever ! It's super easy to blend and it has some type of sparkles in it !! Recommend for everyone
Meagan T.
Theodore , AL
I loveeee it! The packaging is so compact and beautiful. It applies easily and evenly. Stays for hours! Color is vibrant and shimmery! Love the simplicity of it! Would definitely recommend using this product!
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
Neutral colors are always a must! You can never get enough lol this palette looks good & might be purchasing it soon. Has anyone try this ? If so how was your experience with it ? Would you buy offered or no?
Rubi C.
This is one of my go to pallets in clients of all skin tones. I use this on my more mature clients for a classy look or on my younger clients for a natural prom look or for a nice evening smokey look
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Am I the only one who has never heard of this brand?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Where can i buy it?
Evanji Kaurys D.
Es una buena paleta?
Faby H.
How much is it and where can I buy it?
Ezra P.