BY TRISH MCEVOY

A precision-engineered eyelash curler is designed to create optimal lift and curl. The high-quality steel construction fits all eye shapes and provides pinch-free, controlled pressure. One replacement pad included. How to use: Position the curler as close to the base of the lashes as possible and gently squeeze for 10 seconds. Release fully before removing. Follow with mascara. Brand: Trish McEvoy. Style Name: Trish McEvoy Lash Curler. Style Number: 12732U. Available In Stores. see more...

Shuston V.
Lincoln Park, MI
My holy grail eye lash curler. I think to get the most out of your mascara, you need to curl your lashes before. My clients are always blown away by the difference when I make them use one. It just gets all your lashes going the same way and you can really get the mascara to the root of the lash after using! I definitely would recommend this to everyone!
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
It's a great eyelash curler. It is easy to use and has a little bit of a pad for cushion. I feel like it curls my lashes very well holding it in place for about 10 seconds on each eye. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a great eyelash curler that has lasted me for years! Honestly it might be going on a decade! It is very well made and gets my lashes into that perfect curl every time. It is very easy to clean.
Deanna D.
This is your pretty basic eye lash curler. I wasn't super impressed to be honest. all of these work the same pretty much.
Ana R.
FL,Miami,Doral. 7801 NW 37 th street
Me encanta!!.... siempre lo use, me deja una pestañas increíbles. Realmente me gusta mucho como me deja las pestañas...
Esmeralda M.
San Bernardino, CA
This eyelash curler gets the job done. Easy to use n pretty basic. Small and fits in your make-up bag as well.
Megan V.
Indianapolis
Great curler. Comes with extra pad. Hold for 12 seconds for best result. I keep mine in n my Trish planner!
Jess H.
Redhill
Great on thick eylashes, works within seconds, so inexpensive and easy to use, fits into my makeup bag easily
Pierina P.
The eyelash curler I always use before placing my mascara to have a better finish having a striking look.