BeautyFaceFace MakeupTrish McEvoy
'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35

Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35

by Trish McEvoy

Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm SPF 35 - Shade 1 Light/MediumPerfect your skin's look. This multi-tasking, all-in-one skin perfector primes, brightens, evens, hydrates and controls oil while delivering a look of healthy, natural coverage with a velvety finish. Beauty Balm is sure to become your BBF (best beauty friend)! What You Get 1.8 fl. oz. Beauty Balm Instant Solutions SPF 35-Shade 1 Light/Medium

I just ordered it yesterday. Waiting for it to be shipped. I have very oily skin in my t-zones and dry patches in some spots. Does it cover without looking cakey ? Does it last throughout the day? I hope it was worth the price.
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35!
Sarah W.
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
This beauty balm was WAY too dark for my pale skin. I cannot attest to anything else about it because it just did not match my skin.
Jamie M.
Florissant, MO
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
I love how this makes my skin look, great as a base for my powder foundation.
I love how this makes my skin look, great as a base for my powder foundation.
Tanya J.
Torrance, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
I used to be a full coverage type a gal. When pandemic hit, I found this beautiful bb cream that behaves like a full coverage foundation but looks and feels like skincare. It absorbs beautifully and my skin feels softer when I take my mask. I’m oily and it does a great job at controlling my oil! Sometimes I even add a drop to get more of a glow.
Marisa B.
Best BB cream I’ve ever used. Pricey but so worth the money and the bottle lasts long. Great coverage for a BB cream but super light
Liz L.
New Canaan, CT
Review for: Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm Instant Solutions SPF 35, Shade=1 by Trish McEvoy
This was my go to before finding Laura mercier tinted moisturizer. Light coverage but felt good on the skin.
Amy D.
Rye, NY
Purchased at: bluemercury
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
I love this product. It goes on smoothly and gives great coverage. I have dry skin, especially in the winter and the make up stays on without drying out. It last all day and I touch it up if going out at night.
Alison B.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Calvin Klein
I won’t lie. I had a little bit of sticker shock when I purchased this product. HOWEVER, after using it I can conclude that it is worth EVERY PENNY. A little goes a long way. I was able to make one tube of this last about a year and I used it daily. I also saw improvement in the overall look of my skin.
Angel C.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
Super hydrating and non-greasy. Love that it has SPG with it. Great for people with skin irritations.
Tabitha W.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Trish McEvoy 'Instant Solutions' Beauty Balm SPF 35
Amazing product that is definitely worth the price!! I use it every morning under my make up and it doesn’t leave an oily residue or feel to thick and heavy. It’s also my go to face SPF when I’m at the beach !! 10/10 would recommend
Rachil D.
New York
I love this product!! I use it everyday. It goes on smooth and looks natural (not cakey).