BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish McEvoyInstant Eye LiftDetailsFirst apply your eye cream and give it time to absorb. Place Instant Eye Lift in Trish's signature Triangle of Light, an inverted triangle under the eye, bringing the point just past your area of darkness Blend with your finger or cream brush. 2. 6mL/0. 09 fl. oz. Designer About Trish McEvoy: Dedicated to teaching women her philosophy of the Power of Makeup, renowned makeup artist Trish McEvoy launched Trish McEvoy Beauty in 1975 with one of the industry's first professional-quality brush collections. Today, Trish's personally crafted line includes innovative products ranging from her patented Makeup Planner to results-oriented skincare and a mood-inspired Fragrance Wardrobe. see more...

Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Lift more...
Genius, life changing, obsessed. Need I say more? First used this product a week ago for a Saks Fifth Avenue fashion show I was in and fell in love. Replicated the makeup artists look very easily at home and was a breeze to apply. Made this exhausted mom of 2 look and feel 21 again :) highly recommend! Trish McEvoy Instant Eye Lift
Brenna S.
Review for: Lift more...
This really brightens the eye area and a little goes a long way. It has lasted for a long time especially because I don't use it every day. I definitely notice a difference when I use it, and I don't think it's cakey or unnatural looking. I will probably repurchase.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I got this as part of a "kit" from Nordstrom a while back, and being as I have always had dark circles under my eyes I was excited to try it. However, my excitement didn't last long. It provided decent coverage but was very drying and left the area under my eyes cakey and unnatural looking. Maybe it would work best for someone younger (in their 20's).
Kenya M.
Tolleson, AZ
This is hands on one of the best concealers I have ever tried. I usually go for the drug store ones I tend to stay in a budget, I got this as a gift and it has to be one of the best objects that has ever been given to me. Although I tend to stay in a budget I would definitely buy this again if you can't get yiu hands on this GO FOR IT!!
Leah B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a horrible product. It goes on very cakey and streaky and doesn't look natural at all. It is also not long lasting. Since it is so cakey, it can wipe right off. Also, it is SO drying. The skin under your eyes is thin and sensitive as it is, and this concealer makes the dryness horrible
Ashley K.
Review for: Lift more...
This is the best under eye concealer I have ever had. I was skeptical when the makeup artist at Nordstrom first told me what this product would do, but ever since that day this "eye lift" has been a life saver. If you have dark or puffy under eyes this is the product for you. I even use this on days when I only wear mascara just to brighten under my eyes. Highly recommend the eye base as well!
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a fabulous under eye corrector and brightener. You also get a little skincare bonus with this product with the peptides that are in it. My only qualm with it is the amount of product you get for the price. This dries out VERY fast. Much faster than it should and you really don't get a lot of product for the 40$ price tag. That being said, IT WORKS.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Loooooovvvvvvvveeeeee this! It looks like it is part of the skin and I like how you apply it in a triangle because it blends well with other face color and doesn't look like something separate.
Heather M.
Review for: Lift more...
There's two parts to this review. The good: This stuff really makes your eyes look better than any concealer out there. The Bad: I have never in my life experienced lines and wrinkles and creases until after I used this product for a while. I stopped using it and went back to normal routine and the wrinkles have mostly disappeared. A friend of mine was experiencing bad wrinkles under her eyes and I immediately told her to stop using the product. Her eyes have gotten better, but she's still struggling with the affects. My verdict: Don't buy it.
Khyati S.
This concealer is great for those with heavy under eyes as it brightens that area and it lifts the under eye area. It suggested that when using this concealer to do a upside down triangle shape in order to achieve the full coverage look. This concealer also hides any lines that you might have under your eyes. Also a little bit of this goes a long way. The only con about this is that it is very expensive but at the same time you must consider that this product consists of skin care benefits.