BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish McEvoy Flawless Lip Primer Details Transparent, semi-matte formula. Preps lips for up to six hours of lip color or gloss application. Contains vitamin E for soft, smooth lips and longer wear of any color-which means less touch ups. Designer About Trish McEvoy: Dedicated to teaching women her philosophy of the Power of Makeup, renowned makeup artist Trish McEvoy launched Trish McEvoy Beauty in 1975 with one of the industry's first professional-quality brush collections. Today, Trish's personally crafted line includes innovative products ranging from her patented Makeup Planner to results-oriented skincare and a mood-inspired Fragrance Wardrobe. see more...

• Is this a lot like the Urban Decay Lip primer2 Answers
fatima g.
Katy , TX
I usually put on this primer when I put on my matte lipsticks and lip liners . Amrezys lipstick collection is one of the ones I use my lip liners for . Def recommend this 😊
tarita t.
Muskegon, MI
Love this product it is awesome i really love it and u all should try this u would love it i think i love it and i will be always will ne using this producted
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
I super super love this! It does a great job of creating a moisture barrier so that lip color you put on top has more staying power. I use it every single day.
This primer makes your lipstick look good for such a long time! It helps not to dry your lips and it just makes your lips look healthy!
amy m.
Dayton, TX
This product wasn't for me. I use 24 hr lip stain and my lip stain didn't go on as well or last as long with the primer under it.
Cameron B.