BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish's Finish Line waterproof formula mixes effortlessly with powder shadows to create the look of a liquid liner or seal color for longest-lasting wear. Tips: For intensity and long-wear of Eye Shadow or Definer, place a small amount of Finish Line into the color and blend to a thick paste using your favorite Trish eye brush. Test the texture on the back of your hand it should have a dense consistency. For the look of a liquid liner, combine with your favorite Eye Definer and apply as usual using your favorite Trish eye lining brush. To lock shadow into place, apply a small amount of Finish Line to your Laydown Brush and sweep across your completed Eye Shadow look. see more...

Phimy T.
If you have problems with applying glitter pigments or you just want your eyeshadows to pop. This is a game changer. I don't do shadow without this stuff. By far the best adhesive/glitter glue I have ever used! I have tried so many but nothing compares to this. It's not sticky or burns my eyes like others and a little bit goes a long way. I find it goes on a lot smoother using just my fingers. A must-have in any kit!
Chloe R.
I really liked this product. I just put one drop in my eye shadow and it quickly becomes eyeliner. The only downside that with this product that happens with all eyeliner for me is the eyeliner will settle into a crease of my eye before it dries and its hard to remove without ruining the rest of the eyeliner.
Krissy B.
Milton, NY
This is the most amazing item! You put a drop (literally one) on your eye liner brush. Dip in your favorite eyeshadow and you have stay proof, eyeliner in any color you want! Couldn't live without it.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
I love using this with my powder shadows to turn them into eyeliner. It only takes one or two drops which makes one bottle last a very long time!!!! It's great!

back