BY TRISH MCEVOY

Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I like Trish McEvoy products. I bought this primer and finished it.. but I didn’t love it.. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my foundation longevity with or without this.. I still haven’t found the ‘one’ primer that actually makes a difference.. overall it’s worth trying if your a Trish fan.
Tabatha R.
I've just started using primer for the first time not so long ago, but a friend gave me this brand (being honest never heard before) but I love it, it prepares my skin and leaves it soft, and I can see the oilness being "covered" and makes my skin looks healthy.
Thalia O.
Beberibe, Ceará
Realmente ameiii , matifica a pele e segura muito bem a oleosidade !! Ameu usar antes da maquiagem!