BeautyFaceFace MakeupTrish McEvoy
Even Skin Face Primer 123oz (3636ml)

Trish McEvoy Even Skin Face Primer 1.23oz (36.36ml)

by Trish McEvoy

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Trish McEvoy Even Skin Face Primer 1.23oz (36.36ml)!
How would you rate this product?
Tara M.
Love this primer . It is the building block to a flawless makeup application . It leaves me feeling hydrated and fresh faced everyday! A must have for anyone 40 and over !
Angela S.
Houston
Not bad, but for the price point it is too costly. Blurs well and you must not use much or it will peel.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
This is not my go to primer though I do like it for a natural look. Very moisturizing and spreads evenly. There is no oil in this product so I assume it would be great for long wear. I would purchase again to have on hand.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I like Trish McEvoy products. I bought this primer and finished it.. but I didn’t love it.. I didn’t notice much of a difference in my foundation longevity with or without this.. I still haven’t found the ‘one’ primer that actually makes a difference.. overall it’s worth trying if your a Trish fan.
Tabatha R.
I've just started using primer for the first time not so long ago, but a friend gave me this brand (being honest never heard before) but I love it, it prepares my skin and leaves it soft, and I can see the oilness being "covered" and makes my skin looks healthy.
Thalia O.
Beberibe, Ceará
Realmente ameiii , matifica a pele e segura muito bem a oleosidade !! Ameu usar antes da maquiagem!

Looking for your answer?