BY TRISH MCEVOY

Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum Details Ideal for all skin types. Ophthalmologist tested. Dermatologist-tested. Paraben and fragrance free. Designer About Trish McEvoy: Dedicated to teaching women her philosophy of the Power of Makeup, renowned makeup artist Trish McEvoy launched Trish McEvoy Beauty in 1975 with one of the industry's first professional-quality brush collections. Today, Trish's personally crafted line includes innovative products ranging from her patented Makeup Planner to results-oriented skincare and a mood-inspired Fragrance Wardrobe. see more...

Tara R.
Astoria, NY
This is a really great serum. This is another one that you really feel just sink into the skin. It is very hydrating. Even my sister who has very sensitive skin and excema is able to use it so it is very gentle.
Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
I got this serum as gratis and I was very pleasantly surprised! It sinks in very quickly, doesn’t leave any stickiness, but still keeps you hydrated all day/night around the eyes!
Jaclyn C.
Let me say this, this is my go to eye serum. Hands down my favorite. After I was grabbing some mascara on my lunch break from Blue Mercury (my favorite past time), a Trish rep was in the store and put it on my eyes over my makeup and WOW what a difference. I am not lying here. So I didn't purchase on spot but what I did do was go to Nordstrom and get a sample. I used the sample, morning under my makeup and at night before bed for a week. I saw a difference for sure and my under eye area and above my eye felt so much smoother. They say it takes about a month to see a difference. I am 32 and I have minimal lines around my eyes after using this.
I just purchased my second bottle.
To let you know I have used Chanel Eye Serums before this and after using a facemask that burned my skin and using prescribed "acne" medicine, Chanel's eye serum was starting to burn my under eyes but I had used it for years up until that point.
Megan V.
Indianapolis
I can not live without this eye serum. Lightweight and hydrating. Works extremely well on dark circles. I still use an eye cream in conjunction with it because I’m very dry, but would be okay solo.
Luana B.
Astoria, NY
I bought this serum a month ago and I can't even begone to tell you all how much this improved my under eye area..... I will never live whitho this in my life .... My under eye looks plumped up lifted and smoother immediately ..... It's a bit pricey but so worth it!!!!
Tyra H.
La Mesa , CA
I got this in a kit and I love this serum. I use this before I put on my lotions. It helps even out fine lines and their are so many amazing ingredients. You don't get a lot but a little goes a long way.
Tara F.
Cincinnati, OH
Trish skincare is top of the line. Her Hylouronic acide based serums are awesome and so hydrating!!!!!!!