BY TRISH MCEVOY

Shuston V.
Lincoln Park, MI
This is such a great basic moisturizer. You can apply it heavily and leave it on as a mask or you can use it AM and PM as your basic moisturizer. I love that it has no SPF since I have a high SPF in my daily CC cream. Any time you hydrate the skin, it acts as a great primer to your makeup.
Ana R.
This is a magical primer and it’s one thing I don’t know if i could ever go too far from. It leaves my skin glowy and plump and the scent is pleasant. I really can’t say enough good things about it, the only draw back is the price... but it comes with more product than other moisturizers so it lasts a while.
Cristy L.
I see now that the presentation changed, but when it was in a big pot packaging it was Phenomenal, I mostly used like a day cream/primer , I have very dry skin and left my face feeling smooth and bright, very luxurious product with excellent results in my personal experience. I stop using it because it is not Cruelty Free.
Abigail M.
Weslaco, TX
This primer goes on very lightly, and feels so smooth. It doesn't really in hanse your fine lines so that great! It's really great for my sensitive skin
Kat O.
What I love about this product is that it doesn’t leave my face feeling oily or sticky!
Jade S.
Flawless! I'm a fan of a beauty booster cream- it goes on light and your makeup goes on smoothly and lasts all day - and night I have tried other primes and they seem to emphasize my little lines around my eye area bit this product absorbed quickly and doesn't sink into fine lines. If I don't wear any makeup I just apply a light layer of this product and loose powder.

I would recommend
Gloria C.
São Paulo
How much cost this? It is good?
Kimisha L.
PMB
Is this used for day or night ?
Charcey B.