Triscuit TRISCUIT Cheese Grain Crackers 7.6 oz uploaded by Taylor A.

BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit cheese grain crackers 7.6 oz see more...

Lindsay R.
Montville, NJ
Love, love, love triscuit crackers! They are a staple in my house! They are healthy and all the flavors are amazing! They are affordable in comparison to other cracker brands and this flavor met all my expectations! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Amy B.
Myrtle Beach
These are a favorite for several reasons -- they taste like the original Triscuit but because they are thinner there are fewer calories per cracker, and more crackers per box so they go further and last longer. And, they are still great for topping because they resist getting soggy so they make great appetizers.The box I received had just a few broken crackers, no different than the ones I buy from the local market, and the expiration date was five months in the future. To compare the original and thin crackers I did a side-by-side evaluation. A serving size for the original version is 6 crackers at 120 calories -- 20 calories per cracker. The thin version serving is 15 crackers at 130 calories, -- just under 9 calories per cracker. Based on serving size there are approximately 54 regular crackers per box and 105 thin crackers per box. Ten of the thin variety adds up to just 90 calories making this an easy way to shave some calories without deprivation. . Both crackers have 3 grams of fiber and 3 grams of protein per serving with zero grams of sugar, but the thin version have one additional gram of fat (4.5 versus 3.5 for the regular cracker.) And, another difference -- there are 7.6 ounces in the thin box and 9 ounces in the original. Both the thin and regular crackers have the identical straightforward ingredient list -- whole grain wheat, vegetable oil (soybean or canola) and sea salt -- no long list of chemical preservatives and additives. There is a lot to like with this variety
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
Found at Safeway on sale so I had to try! The price was good and it's a good easy snack! When I see it on sale I am definitely going to be purchasing more! And it's good to dip in a ranch! Give it a try!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
Des M.
Tucson, AZ
These are so good just by themselves as a snack, but also go really good with some guacamole of hummus. They taste incredible and they're healthy! I always like to have these on hand for when people come over or just for that late night snack.
Shanee L.
Foodie Expert
Love these! We like to take them in the car and give to the kids in their lunches! They're delicious and the perfect crispness! We buy them at our local grocer and repurchase each time we pass them. We take them to all gatherings.
Britni P.
Cottonwood Heights
I love the triscuit thins! They have such a great crunch! I like how it doesn't dry out your mouth like the original do, it makes it a good balance of your cracker and your cheese or whatever toppings you like to put on top!
Traci W.
Jacksonville
Perfect for hummus, cream cheese and to eat just plain! Very healthy choice for my family. Hard to find something every one will eat! We top with cream cheese and pepper jam, as well as plain for school snack!
Allie S.
Grapevine,tx
Ethan Triscuits have to be my absolute favorite they're so good and perfect to pair with cheeses and or deli meats they are so good and everyone in my family loves their great snack cracker alone and with other things I definitely recommend these