Triscuit Thin Crisps Crackers Chile Pepper uploaded by Lynda B.

BY TRISCUIT

Triscuit Chili Pepper Thin Crisps Crackers.
Baked with natural 100% whole grain wheat.
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
May help reduce the risk of heart disease. see more...

Zoe R.
Zoe R.
Weston, FL
I was both enthused and apprehensive to try the new flavor because chile pepper and I are fairly recent acquaintances. The wife finally convinced me a few years ago to try pepper flakes on pizza, and to my great surprise I ended up liking them immensely. But I’m still a skeptic at heart when it comes to new stuff; and much like putting a strapless dress on a supermodel, what works on pizza isn’t always going to work on everything else. So I was happy to bite into my first Chile Pepper Thin Crisp and discover that I liked them. They have just a little bit of heat to them, which thanks to the triangular shape of the crisps kind of flattens out over your entire tongue. But to the disgust of Texans everywhere, the spicy flavor remains infuriatingly mild. If a Texan ever ate one, he would immediately complain that it must’ve been made by a Northerner, then probably mumble something about the Alamo or giant belt buckles or whatever.

The spice is also fairly short-lived in duration; I had two beverages nearby but never even thought about reaching for either, even right after the initial crunch of flavor. To put it in perspective, my almost 3-year-old ate two in rapid succession, then asked for another as a reward for using the potty. When your spice can’t even make a toddler blanch, it’s clear you’re not pursuing the eXtreme demographic. I’ll grant that some of the crackers seemed to carry more heat than others — I don’t know if that’s due to the residue on some of them flaking off, but you could easily get one that makes you check the box to make sure it’s not the plain variety, followed immediately by one that brings the heat rushing back. They also smell extremely good, with that familiar chili powder scent. I’d go so far as to say the smell might actually trump the taste, like coffee or scented candles.
Sandra T.
Sandra T.
The Roasted Garlic Triscuits are thee Best!! They are great alone or with a top of your choosing! Its got a great price, flavor and you get the fiber you need. I usually get them at Walmart, but they are so awesome that most of the time you have to search for them. Its hard to find them in stock at most stores. As an added plus, I crunch them up in a baggie and pour them into a bowl of soup. Anyway you can think of...these are a great cracker to have.
Dream B.
Dream B.
These Triscuit crackers are so flaky and delicious I love the chili flavor I eat them with a slice of salami and mozzarella cheese and they're great for the perfect snack when you're watching TV it's very convenient it's there it's crackers I eat them all the time they're absolutely delicious I recommend this to people who are having parties and I want a little snack to sell me anything that you create with these
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Medley, FL
The Roasted Garlic Triscuits are thee Best!! They are great alone or with a top of your choosing! Its got a great price, flavor and you get the fiber you need. TV it's very convenient it's there it's crackers I eat them all the time they're absolutely delicious I recommend this to people who are having parties and I want a little snack to sell me anything that you create with these
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Foodie Expert
Triscuit is definitely my favorite cracker brand of all time. My mom makes a traditional cheeseball all the time, and Triscuit is the cracker brand we go for to dip in it. Personally, the peppered ones are the best tasting, but I haven't run into one kind that is awful. These are even good by themselves, just as a snack cracker. Worth the buy for anyone who is wondering.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
The Triscuit Thin Crisp Chili pepper are light and don't have an overbearing spicy flavor. I would buy them again and and pair them, like I did before with a soft cheese spread. They taste really good and they have that gourmet, specialty, taste to them, I think its because of the thinness of the cracker and the chili pepper within the cracker.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Kentfield, CA
Umm...ok these are the best invention ever. I have always loved triscuits but they are so high in calories so I tend to stay away from them. But when they came out with thins I was so happy. I also am obsessed with these chile pepper ones because I love spicy things and these are just the perfect amount of flavor. No cheese even nessecary.
Grace L.
Grace L.
Las Vegas, NV
Good twist on the classic chip. These crackers have a lot of fiber which helps with the poops but also the Chile pepper flavor makes it bearable to eat. Whenever I try to squeeze my fiber in, I feel like whatever I eat is an imitation of cardboard but it tastes way better than cardboard for sure! Great with hummus too!
erdgf f.
erdgf f.
I love these crackers. The flavor is so good and they can be topped with so many different food items like cheese, veggies, meat, etc. They make great Snacks to put on party platters also. These crackers are great for snacking, such great flavor! I have them everyday with my lunch so easy to throw into a to-go bag!
samantha f.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
These are good but a little spicy. My boyfriend loves them but they are more spice than flavor for me. I buy this at walmart. I like the other flavors better. Triscut is decent . its pretty healthy. I wouldn't eat them everyday though. I would recommend these to people that like spicy